Wake Me Up

Wake Me Up

Warning: Slight Angst

"Wizone!"

Once she opened her eyes, she knew it was a dream, and now she regretted waking up. It was a dream that was once a reality, a reality that she couldn't get out of her head, but now, even if they are still real and existing, it will be just a dream for her to meet them all at once.

The moment she sat up on her bed, she is welcomed by the sight of her dog, Bibi, wagging its tail, ready to play with her. She patted her dog's head before she reached for her phone.

 She patted her dog's head before she reached for her phone

A smile crept up to her face as soon as she saw who it was. Another dream who is closest to reality,

Jo Yuri.

Instead of replying, she thought of calling her. She missed her voice, her presence, her soft giggles, her tantrums and everything, she just missed everything about her.

"Oh! Unnie good morning!"

Once she heard her familiar husky voice again, she just lost it. She desperately wanted to see and hug her right now. It's been a year...

"I miss you too," Yena said as she smiled. She heard the younger giggled over the phone she just can't help it, she definitely missed that soft giggle of hers.

"Are you free today?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, totally free," Yena answered

"Let's meet at our usual spot! You still remember right?" she asked Yena.

Sure, she still remembers, how can she forget about it? It was the place where they always hangout, a place they never get tired visiting together, the place where she found out how she's so in love with her. 

"Yes, 3 pm then?" Yena asked.

"call! See you unnie!" Yuri said before ending the call.

She just dreamt of hanging out with Yuri the other day and now, it will finally happen for real after a year. She couldn't wait to see her again. She just missed her that much.

After how many hours of waiting, it's finally quarter to 3 and now she's getting ready to go to the place they agreed to meet.

Yena parked her car outside the familiar old coffee shop. She went inside and is greeted by a welcoming smile of a part-timer who used to serve them before. She smiled back to her and went to find a seat to wait for her best friend.

Not too soon, she saw the girl she's been waiting for. Yuri walked under the shaft of light coming from the outside of the coffee shop and it complemented her beauty as she slowly made her way to the older. Yena just watched her as she mesmerized how the younger looks right now. She's wearing a plain white shirt and denim jeans, her hair is tied in a low ponytail, she's still wearing that same old big smile on her face. A smile that will always caught Yena off guard, a sweet smile, sweeter than the caramel drink the barista is serving. A sweet smile that fits her palates the best. It's the same sweet smile she always admires. She's way too dreamy for Yena.