Yona, Yena

Overnight. Yuri has been crying overnight.

Staring at herself in front of the mirror, she looks at her smudged makeup, and there she starts sobbing again. After minutes of pitying herself, she went inside her bathroom sink to wash her face. As she splashed the water on her face, she looked up to stare at herself once again. She didn't mind the water still running from the faucet. Her mind is too clouded, too clouded with 

'Yuri, you are so dumb'.

Right after she dried her face with a towel, she immediately plopped herself to her bed and there, she starts crying again.

Nako immediately looked at the door when she heard someone entered the passcode to their dorm successfully.

"Oh, God! You're finally here!" Hitomi said as she sighed in relief upon seeing Yena entering.

"Where is Yuri?" Yena asked the moment she walked to the living room. Nako is sitting comfortably with Hitomi on the sofa, watching a tv show.

"She's been crying since last night. She didn't even eat her dinner," Nako stated.

"And you didn't tell me?!" Yena raised her voice.

"We were trying to contact you last night, but you're not even answering," Hitomi said.

"I changed my phone number, did Yuri not tell you?" Yena asked, and Nako shook her head as a response. "Well, did you try bringing food inside her room?"

"I can't even enter our room. Yuri is scary when crying," Nako defended.

"Not even a single snack?! So she didn't eat anything at all?!"

"She has jelly beans under her pillow, so maybe she ate those," Nako said

"Yah!" Hitomi almost shouted in a whisper as she hit Nako's arm. "That's a secret from Yen-"

"What?! Jelly beans?! She's still eating jelly beans?! She's not yet allowed to eat those! Her throat needs to recover first!"

Hitomi and Nako exchanged awkward glances with each other as Yena said those.

"J-just hurry up and go inside now. Yuri needs you," Nako said, pushing Yena towards the room.

As Yena entered the room, she immediately noticed Yuri's figure hiding under the blanket. She came closer and saw the younger's stuff toys and pillows scattered on the ground. Sighing, she sat down at the edge of the bed, and smiled weakly before lying down beside the younger. Yena snaked her hands to Yuri's waist, hugging her tightly, and that's when Yuri finally get rid of the blanket covering her. She turned around and hugged Yena back. She buried her head to Yena's chest, and there she starts crying one more time.

"Shh, I am here," Yena said, stroking the younger's back to calm her down. "I won't force you to tell me what's wrong. Just cry all you want for now. I am here," Yena added.

They've been like this for an hour, with Yuri crying non-stop and Yena hugging her tightly as the younger continues to bawl her eyes out.

When Yuri stopped, Yena slowly loosened her grip on the younger to look at her face.

"Unnie, stop looking at me I'm so ugly," Yuri said weakly.

"You're still cute don't worry, but you're the cutest when you're not crying," Yena said, and with that, Yuri lightly hit Yena's chest. 

"You're so cheesy," Yuri said, rolling her eyes on the older.

"So?" Yena started. She stared into Yuri's eyes, and she can already read her. She knows that the younger is upset, not with someone, but with herself.

"I got scolded during the practice," Yuri said as she pouts, tears are tempting to fall again, but Yena cupped the younger's face as she kissed her forehead.

"Was it bad?" Yena asked before hugging her tightly.

"Yes," Yuri answered. "I got caught eating tteokbokki," Yuri said, and Yena chuckled. "Yah! Not only that. I brought Yona to the practice room," Yuri said.

"Wait, so are you crying since you got scolded because of that?" Yena asked.

"Yona pooped inside the practice room, so our manager called mom and informed her about it. And next thing I knew, our manager took Yona away from me, and now I am not allowed to see her for a month," Yuri said pouting cutely.

Yena chuckled lightly then she planted a kiss on the tip of Yuri's nose.

"Should we kidnap her?" Yena asked jokingly, and Yuri glared at her cutely.

Everything Yuri does is just cute, well for Yena, considering how whipped she is for the younger.

"You mean catnap?" Yuri asked.

"Nice try missy," Yena said, rolling her eyes on Yuri.

"You still love me tho," Yuri stated as she stared into her eyes.

"Who said that?" Yena asked, acting oblivious.

"You're in love with me," Yuri stated once again.

"Wow, what a confidence Miss Jo," Yena said, chuckling. "Or should I call you by my last name instead?" Yena added.

Yuri looked at Yena with a disgust plastered on her face. " It's cringey, stop that," Yuri said as she playfully punched the older's arm, and in return, Yena started tickling Yuri. 

In order to hide her blushing face, Yuri buried her face to Yena's neck, as she playfully punched the older's arm, and in return, Yuri received a very tight hug from Yena.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked, stopping their mini playful fight. 

"I just thought you're hungry," Yena answered.

Yuri looked up to her as she asks, "You brought food?". Yena nodded, and Yuri looked around to room to see any sight of food, but she found none.

"Where?" Yuri asked.

"In front of you you," Yena said, and for the nth time, Yuri hit her chest playfully while blushing. "Yah, stop hurting your food," Yena jokingly said. Yena planted a quick kiss at the tip of Yur's nose, and she repeated it again and again until Yuri stopped her.

"Hey, hey, enough," Yuri said as she lightly pushed Yena's face away from her.

"So are you still sad?" Yena asked.

"I don't know, I miss Yona so bad, and to be not be able to see him for a month is a complete torture," Yuri said and pouted.

"I guess I should just take a shower first," Yuri sat up and peck on Yena's cheek, but before she could get off from her bed, Yena grabbed her wrist.

"You still have something to confess, Joyul," Yena stated.

"huh?"

"Jelly beans," Yena said, and Yuri already knows what it means. She gulped down as she nervously smiled at the older.

Well, looks like they have a long bickering session today.

:P