Mr. No Name Asshole

Veronica finally caught up with him while he had been catching his breathe at the end of a hallway just next to an elevator. She tackled him like the adrenaline pumped tipsy 28 year old woman she was, almost on his back. He started yelling "FUCK. THAT HURTS!" He stood up straight and she fell to the ground, looking up at him in the light. It was as if someone put a picture of Jason through one of those "what they would look like now" things on crime channels for missing kids. He looked tired. Like he hadn't actually slept in days. There were a few spots in his hair where it had been threatening to turn grey. Which was odd because he looked to be around her age. And she wasn't even 30 yet.

"Jason, I know it's you. You can stop pretending you're dead." She looked angry. But us know, it was Veronica, so she looked more like an upset puppy. He just kept staring at her like the crazy drunk bitch she was. The truth was that for the past couple years he'd been going by Bud Slater. He didn't remember where he got Slater from. Just from some actor on some mafia movie he saw.

He knew she knew it was him, but he was still scared. "I don't know what you're talking about. You're a crazy intoxicated woman hunting me down a hallway." He brushed himself off, hoping she wouldn't notice just how scared he was underneath all the mannerisms and quirky eyebrows. Veronica stood in defeat. "I'm sorry, I thought you were someone I used to know." She started to walk away when she felt Jason's hand grab her arm. "My name is Bud."

Veronica smiled, "can you take me to my room?" She knew she might get lost, she was tipsy but she wasn't stupid. Not that stupid at least. "Bud" nodded and walked her to the elevator.