The discovery

Solar flare was back to the agency when she opened the door.No one is there."This is weird, usually I will see citron and grass knuckles around with the others.Where do they go?"she thought.
When she gets closer, everyone jumped out."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!"
"Yikes!"solar flare was shocked so she put on her sunglasses."WHAT DO YOU WANT!"she yelled.Night cap pour water on her and the fire was stopped.
"I told you to bring me a bucket of water."Night cap said."oh its you, sorry."solar apologize."No need to apologize,its your birthday."grass knuckles reply.Green shadow bring a cake with fire on top of it.Interesting fact,the fire was eadible!"How do you do that?"solar flare asked."I need Rose help to make this."Green Shadow said.
"Well Night cap was the real creather of this cake.He think of this."Rose said.
Solar flare was proud and hugs night cap thigtly.Night cap blushed."Looks like night cap had a crush."Citron whispered."I can hear you!"Night cap was mad."I made this for my best friend and what's your problem?"Night cap is really mad."Don't care about him.How about we celebrate together?"she offered.
"It's fine for me."Night cap answered.And all the heroes enjoyed the party especially Solar flare.She's super happy.Of course happier when she knew night cap was the one who made this party.
It is also a party for the zombies.A different party.Super brains was challenging everyone to arm wrestle with him.He armed wrestle everybody.No one could beat him.
"Alright, since no one wants to challenge me, I will be the strongest one here."he said proudly.Then, Smash heard the quencidence and decided to challenge super brains.Super brains goofed.He would never beat Smash.Just look at him,he is so big, and he has muscle everywhere.
"Are you scared?"Smash torture him.Super brains then tried to arm wrestle with Smash.He knew this is a bad idea.Out of the moon, super brains overpowered smash and beated him."How is this possible!?"Smash screamed and accidently yeeted inmorticia.She cast some bats and saved herself."What are you thinking!I would have hurt there!"she yelled at him."uh sorry ok?"Smash apologize.
"But this is impossible,no one beat Smash when it comes to streght.How that this happened?"Professor brainstorm question.Zomboss saw the scene and bring impfinity and professor brainstorm to his lab."Now use triple treat."impfinity devided into three,like normal."Use eureka."professor brainstorm teleported green bean paos on the table.
Zomboss recorded the powers.Then he get out bringing them."Now use triple treat and eureka once more."both of them used their powers, but it gives different result.Instead of three, impfinity devided into six.Instead of green bean paos, professor brainstorm teleported doom shrooms."TELEPORT THEM AWAY!!!!!!!!"zomboss shouted, still impreased.