Big problem

Smash swinged the wan.Nothing happened."That's weird, usually when Rose swing her won,it usually turns someone into a goat."Smash asked."Well,it knows who is who.It only work for me!"Rose try to get back her wand.

"Ai,ai,ai"Neptuna said and stab both roses petal against the wall."Let go me!"rose struggled."Good one."Smash said.Then, inmorticia copied the magic inside the wand.And now she turn the magic to smash.

"Yassss"smash screamed and start turning stuff into goat.He turned cats and dogs and insects and every other mob.He soon noticed rose wand could summon a portal.He summoned a portal like mad.

"Great, now smash is crazy, he's gonna turn everyone into goats."Night cap said."Well, what can we do?"Captain combustible said.Captain combustible is right,they can't fight the insanely powerful zombies.

"Hey,how about we turn them into goats?"Smash suggested pointing at them."What, you're insane!"solar flare said."Well, yes I do!And you can do nothing about it! HAHAHA!"smash laughed.

"What should we do?"grass knuckles asked."I don't know,we can't stop him!"green shadow said."Enjoy your life as a goat!"smash was about to turn them when Night cap reply:"Quick,I always wanted a life as a goat!""Well, okay then!"turn Night cap into a goat.

"Meeekkk!"Night cap said,in goat language."No, not Nighty!"solar flare cried."Yes it is!"super brains came in."Hey,how about we went to do some chaos at neighboorville?"electric boogaloo suggested."Sure!"smash reply and went to neighboorville.

"Oh no,someone stop them!"green shadow said."Well, there's nothing we can do about it."Captain combustible said."Yah, let's just give up."spudow said."No,we can't do that!"citron reply.Night cap ran to the clock.The zombies thought that night cap was a normal goat,so they leave him.

"Meekkk!"Night cap said."What are you doing?"Chompzilla followed."Mekmekmek."Night cap reply."I don't understand."chompzilla said.Night cap wrote,then he showed it to Chompzilla."Noice."Chompzilla said.

They looked at the clock.Its 4:00a.m.Night cap went to the plants.When he reached there,he turned into normal."Finally, you're back to normal!"solar flare was worried.She was worried that night cap will be a goat forever.

"6:00a.m. will be the end of this blood moon,all we have to do is stop zomboss from activating his time machine,and I have a good plan."Night cap said.