Stronger than ever

The plants were defeated.All the zombies win.They went to the agency and ate whatever is in there.While, professor brainstorm copied information about the agency with a USB.Brain freeze went to steal everything worth money.

"This is weird,we never fight with zombies this powerful."green shadow said."The last time I know impfinity was pretty weak.He build his army with twice the speed he used to be."grass knuckles said.

"Stop chitchatting!We will mess with all of you later!"super brains said."Just let them, it's not like they can do anything.Maybe they're thinking about what to say as their last word."impfinity taunted."You know what,you do have a point."electric boogaloo said.The others just laughed.

"We need to do something!We can't just leave them and let them do what they want!"green shadow shouted."Well what can we do,MISS!"citron reply."Excuse me!"green shadow was angry, they're about to start a fight.

"Stop it! Now is not the right time to fight, green shadow is right,we can't leave them.Neighbourville will be doomed!"Night cap explained."I agree."solar flare said."So, what's the plan?"Captain combustible said."We wait till day time."Night cap suggested.

"You're serious!"spudow screamed."Hey,you guys are actually really annoying, how about we just destroy them and conquer neighboorville now?"super brains said."You're annoying!"zomboss shouted.Super brains silented and continued eating.

"This is boring."Smash said."Well, let's play a game, with them."inmorticia smiled and pointed at the plants."What are you doing!?"Rose said."Non of your bisnus!"neptuna said.They grabbed Rose's won."Hey, give it back!"Rose said.

"We do what we wanted!"Smash let's see what this duhiky can do!