Blood moon

"This is weird but wonderful,we will definitely defeat the plants without any effort!"zomboss shouted."But how that this happened?"professor brainstorm said."Who cares,at least we know that we are powerful than ever."impfinity said."I still need to study this."zomboss recorded.He went to smash and super brains.He called them to arm wrestle again, but with Smash outside super brains inside.After that Smash didn't use his energy at all but he hurt Super brains arm.

"Ouchywouchyyow! That hurt,A'LOT!!!!"Super brains screamed."I'm sorry!"Smash apologize again.Zomboss found out that Smash almost apologize 10 times already.So zomboss is right.The moon does effect the zombies.Zomboss laughed evilly.He wanted to attack and destroy neighboorville since he thinks he can.
"All zombies,gather!I wanted you to know,we are going to attack neighboorville!The next Night!"zomboss announced.

"Are you sure? What if fhe plants stopped us from doing it?"Rustbolt asked."PLANTS, SERIOUSLY PLANTS!!!!!"zomboss laughed.He know that zomboss is actually taunting the plants."Ah em,I mean the plants will not be able to stop us at the next night."zomboss explained.

Back at the plants, they were still happy at the party.Night cap went outside and look at the Moon.The moon is going to be red.Not today but tomorrow.Night cap looked at the moon while thinking deeply.Solar flare went up on him."What are you thinking?"solar flare asked."Oh, nothing but thinking that the moon will be red tomorrow.When the is here,we will watch it together.This is the only birthday present I could gave you."night cap answered.

"Awww, you're so sweet nighty,I love it and tomorrow we'll watch it together, with my loved ones."solar flare speak.Night cap blushed when he heard about it.Expiecially when she called him nighty.Solar flare kisses night cap.He blushed even harder but trying to cover his chiks with his tie.

When night cap was about to go to sleep, citron went in and sit on his bed."I'm sorry but I have to ask you, do you actually have a crush on solar flare? Because if you don't,you will never plan all this."citron asked.