The defeat

Super brains blasted super ultra ball at green shadow.Green shadow dotch it."Dang it!I miss!"super brains said."Hah,next time aim better."green shadow taunted.But super brains realized that the ultra ball flew back.

"Well, not really."super brains said."What?"but when she turned back, it was too late.The ultra ball hit her and it hurt her.She cried when super brains came and chocked her.

"Hey! Leave her alone!"grass knuckles ran to super brains and about to fist him when impfinity block it with his clone.Impfinity devided, his army grew faster than before.

Grass knuckles pummeled them all.But impfinity grew his army back quickly.After a few times of power pummel,he was tired.Impfinity squashed grass knuckles, joining with his clones.They all squashed grass knuckles into salad sandwiches.

Smash smashed everything while wall knight is still okay.He was tired,wall knight was about to hit smash's head.His mane weakness.Inmorticia cursed wall knight's armor.Causing it to not be working."Oh no......"Wall knight gulps.Smash smiled and smash wall knight to nut cracker.

Night cap was successfully fighting off Rustbolt.He used fung fu as a finishing move, but rustbolt flew away and shoot a homing ray.Night cap dotch it without knowing that the ray is homing.The ray went back and shrinked Night cap.But instead of five minutes, it's one hour since the shrink ray has an improvement from the moon.He was kicked to a rubbish bin and have to wait there for one hour.

Captain combustible and solar flare attack Z-MECH.Even with Captain combustible blazing bark upgraded Solar flare's sun burn attack, Z-MECH wasn't hurt.Instead,he set himself on fire, making himself much stronger.He blasted flaming missiles at them.They tried dotching it but the missile flew back at them and exploded them.They were hurt but Z-MECH is still fine.

Chompzilla tried to chomped neptuna, neptuna summons a tsunami and a tornado.Chompzilla was okay but she was carried by the tornado.The tornado exploded and chompzilla flew away.

The other plants,it didn't go that well for them either.They were all easily defeated.