The fight begun

Night cap and solar flare was at the balcony watching the sunset."I thought you are bringing me to see the blood moon, it's still sunset though."solar flare speak."I didn't only mean to see the blood moon."night cap reply."Nighty,you know that I always hope to see the sunset."solar flare said."DON'T CALL ME NIGHTY!"Night cap screamed.A mini scream.

"What, you're cute with your name Nighty."solar flare laughed."OOOO,looks like someone is blushing......."Citron taunted."Keep your mouth shut!"Night cap scolded him.Citron and Night cap argue for a long time.Solar flare can do nothing about it.When it was lunar eclipse, solar flare can't hold it and put on her glasses.

"STOPPPPP!!!!!!"Solar flare screamed."You get away this time!"citron said."Watch your mouth!"night cap reply.And citron roll away."Sorry."night cap apologize."It's okey,as long as you don't fight."solar flare said."look Nighty, look at the moon!"solar flare.Night cap and solar flare looked at the moon.The moon slowly turn red.

"It's beautiful."night cap said."It's actually scary and beautiful at the same time."solar flare said hugging night cap."Why do you hug me?"night cap asked."The moon is really scary you know Nighty, and I started to feel cold."solar flare said and she started to shiver.Night cap realise that solar flare is cold and went to grab a blanket.He ran to solar flare and cover her with the blanket.Solar flare feel warm and comfortable not because of the blanket instead its Night cap.

Its 12.00a.m. in the morning and all the plants except for Night cap was asleep.He was holding solar flare that was sleeping with the blanket.But he realized something amiss and look at the road.He saw zomboss with his zombie clan including the zombie heroes walking towards the plants agency.

Night cap quickly woke up solar flare.After she was awake,he quickly ran to the control room and use the speaker and announced:"All plants please wake up! The zombies are coming right now!I repeat, the zombies are coming!"After the announcement,he warned solar flare to find a save spot and hide.

"Hiding while you are fighting! I don't think so!"solar flare refuse."It's dangerous! Don't fight with us!"Night cap said."But I can't leave you out there fighting!"solar flare said."COME OUT NOW OR I WILL DESTROY NEIGHBORVILLE!"zomboss said with a microphone.

Everyone was awake but still sleepy when Night cap was doing the announcement but when they heard zomboss, everyone woke up.Zomboss think that the plants was sleeping and didn't heard his announcement.He was about to call Smash to destroy neighboorville but when he was about to, the plants came.

"Looks like you really like your town."zomboss said."We will never let you done anything to neighboorville!"Captain combustible said."Oh really,then let's see who is better!"zomboss challenge the plants."You want a fight huh!"Captain combustible argue."Here is the deal, you win, we back of and leave neighboorville alone.We win, we will conqure neighboorville."zomboss said."DEAL!"All of the plants accepted the challenge like zomboss wanted to."You have fall to my trap!Muahahahahahaha!"zomboss laughed evilly and the battle begins.