Chapter IV

The Kiss 

After the whole accident at the pier, we went back to Tower 1

After the whole accident at the pier, we went back to Tower 1. It was time to reveal the trainees. It wouldn't be two of them, there was going to be three of them. I was standing next to my dad as he started talking. "All right, guys. Listen up. We want to thank you for a great year of qualifiers. For those you who don't go on and become trainees, we wanna thank you and we expect to see you next year. To the trainees who made it, congratulations." Dad said and then Stephanie put a board with the three names on it over the edge of the lifeguard tower fence. The names were Summer Quinn, Matt Brody and Ronnie Greenbaum. The crowd clapped and left to do something else. I saw Brody in the crowd, so I went to him. "Hey." I said, making him look up at me. "Hey. What's up?" He asked as I crossed my arms. "You did good today. Even though you think that you didn't help. You did your best." He nodded with a small smile. 

Then he opened his mouth to say something, but my dad spoke up, cutting him off. "All right, listen up! Training begins at 0600." Dad then turned to face Matt. "Hot Wheels, I'll see you back here in the morning." Matt nodded. "Sure thing, lieutenant." Matt said back and dad turned back to the other new ones with a big smile. "Welcome to Baywatch." Suddenly, a woman came out of a car that stopped in front of us. She did look like a bitch. Someone I would definitely not get along with. But I zoned out. Too busy staring at Brody and his fantastic features. All I got from the conversation was Victoria Leeds, new owner, Huntley Club and open house. Probably only the really important details. 

--- 

After everything and work hours ended, dad and I went back home and ate some dinner. After we finished eating, we put the things away and cleaned the dishes. Then, when we were done, we sat down in the living room, relaxing a little bit. Suddenly the door was knocked up and dad was about to go open the door, but I stopped him. "I'll get it." He nodded and sat back down. I went to the door where it was knocked on, which was a glass door. I saw Matt on the other side of the door. I'm guessing C.J had something to do with this. When Matt saw me, he jumped a little. "What the fuck?" He mumbled, making me chuckle lightly. "Hey, Brody." I said with a smirk as I opened the door. "Hi. This is your house, isn't it?" He asked, making me nod. "Yeah, me and my dad live here. And I assume you need a place to crash." Before Matt got to respond, I heard footsteps behind me. "Who's at the door, C?" Dad asked as he approached and I looked back at him. "It's Brody and he needs a place to crash." Dad got closer and looked at the guy in our doorway. 

Dad nodded and motioned for him to come in. "Yeah, of course. Come in. Just like C.J, always picking up strays." I chuckled and hit dad on his bicep. "Don't be so mean!" Both of them chuckled and I moved aside to let Brody come inside. "Take off your shoes." I said, making him do as I said as I closed the door behind him. I then went to the kitchen to get myself some water while dad fixed up the room Matt was sleeping in. Suddenly dad yelled out. "Quit looking at little Mitch! It's creepy!" I snorted before laughing loudly at dad's words. "Come and see where you're gonna crash." Knowing dad, I'm guessing he's gonna put Brody in the room where dad has his CB-radio. I feel bad for Matt. 

---

After I heard dad going to sleep, I waited for another 30 minutes before I quietly headed downstairs and went into the room Brody was laying. I slowly opened the door, careful to not make more sound than necessary. But the door made one tiny squeak, making Matt look up at me. I smiled and motioned for him to come to me. He got up from bed and came up to me. "Come with me if you want to sleep." I whispered, making him nod and then we walked out of the room. I closed the door quietly and then I guided him upstairs and into my room. Once we were both inside my room, I closed the door and let out a sigh. "Is this your room?" Brody said as he looked around. I nodded and went on the left side of the bed. I laid down under the covers and looked at Matt. "I don't know about this, Camilla. Your dad will literally kill me if he sees us both in the same bed." I chuckled and shrugged. "At least you'll get a good nights sleep before he does." I heard Matt release a deep sigh before he shrugged and moved over to my Queen sized bed. He got under the covers and got comfortable, fazing me. 

Our faces only inches apart. I could feel his warm breath lightly on my face as we were looking into each other's eyes. "Fuck it..." I mumbled to myself. I didn't give him any time to respond as I closed the gap between us by placing my lips on his, kissing him passionately. I could feel how he froze in shock for a second, but he quickly kissed back. I sat up, making him sit up along with me, not separating our lips from the others. I got onto his lap and he placed his hands on my hips, slightly holding onto them with a light grip. He dragged his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entry. I gladly granted him access and we fought for dominance for a few seconds, before I gave up and let him win. I was getting short on breath, so I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. "Holy shit.." Matt breathed out, making me chuckle. "Your dad will kill me. Literally." I smiled and shook my head. "No, he won't. As long as you don't use me, cheat on me, or break my heart." Now he smiled as he looked at me with such admiration. "I could never." I grinned and pecked his lips. 

"We should probably get some rest. We start 0600 tomorrow." Matt nodded and then we laid down again. But this time, we laid next to each other and cuddled into each other. "Good night, princess." He said and kissed the top of my head, making me smile. "Good night, handsome." I said back to him and soon, we both fell asleep, exhausted from the long day. 

A/N: Sorry for ending it there... Just felt like the chapter was beginning te become to long. Enjoy!

A/N 2: Hiiiiii!!!! Sorry for the long wait on an edited version of this chapter! I've been really busy and sorta forgot about this story. But I will try and work on this as much as possible. Enjoy!!