The Final Fight

*SMUT WARNING*

*SMUT WARNING*

We were making our way to the boat where Leeds was hosting a party. We got onto the boat and split up. I felt like I needed a drink so I went to the bar and got myself a glass of Bourbon.

Time skip

I have been walking around keeping an eye out when Summer came up to me and told me that we had to leave. Me, Summer, Steph and Chen left the boat and got him out of there. Once we were a safe distance away we used the two-way radio.
C: We got Chen off the boat. Do you guys have eyes on Brody?
C.J: No, we still haven't seen him and we lost Leeds.
C: What?
R: Wait! Good news. We found Leeds. Bad news. She's got Brody in a cage on the back of a boat.
C: What?! Oh my God! No! No no, no!
S: Hey, it's okay. Everything will be fine.
I nodded as Summer tried to calm me down from having a panic attack. Suddenly I heard that my dad was here and he had gotten Brody back up to the surface and he was alive and well. I calmed down after he said that.

Time skip

After a while we were all back on the mainland again. Steph was helping my dad. When I saw Brody again I smiled and ran to him. I brought him in for a tight bear hug and he quickly hugged me back just as tight.
C: I thought you died there for a second.
MB: Yeah, so did I. But I'm not leaving you anytime soon.
I pulled away from the hug only to pull him in for a passionate kiss. We pulled away when we heard someone clear their throat. Brody still had his hands on my waist as mine were once again around his neck. Me and Brody looked right to see that it was my dad.
M: You did good out there, Timberlake.
MB: Thank you, Mitch.
Me and Brody then went to talk to Chen and the beat cop, Ellerbee.

After a minute of talking to the cop he went over to my dad and the rest of the lifeguard group while me and Brody continued to talk with Chen.

Suddenly Thorpe came over.
DT: Hey! What part of "you're fired" do you not understand Mitch? Get the fuck off my beach or I'll have you arrested.
C: Hey, Thorpe.
I said as I walked up to him.
DT: Miss. Buchannon, --
I punched him straight across the face with a right hook. Then Brody picked him up and punched him once again with a right cross. The group let out gasps in suprise of what me and Brody did.
M: This is our beach, bitch. And you're under arrest. That was a badass right cross, Brody.
Matt pointed at my dad and said:
MB: You just said my real name.
I laughed really hard and so did the others. After that we all went home. But I spent the night at Brody's new place.

C: So this is your new place, huh?
MB: Yeah, it is.
I turned around quickly to face Brody and smashed my lips onto his. He kissed back immediately and then signaled for me to jump by tapping my thigh. So I jumped up and he placed his hands on my ass holding me up. Matt the started walking somewhere, all while not breaking the kiss. A minute later I hit a soft surface and opened my eyes to see that Brody threw me on his bed.

He started to climb on top of me and when he got to my neck he started kissing it, leaving hickes in the process, making me moan out. I could feel the smirk on his lips when he heard me moan. He soon returned back to my lips and I tugged on his shirt and he took it off and threw it somewhere in the room. Soon we were both in our underwear and he was leaving wet kisses all over my body.
MB: Are you sure about this?
C: I am.
I breathed out as I nodded my head. He nodded back at took off my bra and panties.
MB: Gosh, you're so beautiful.
He said while kissing me all over. I tugged at the strap of his underwear and he quickly took it off, revealing his hard member. Matt bent down kissing me again, passionately. I could feel his hard dick brushing against my wet pussy.

Suddenly he pulled away and opened a drawer and pulled out a condom. He opened the package and slipped the condom onto his member. He came back and kissed me once before entering me. I let out a gasp when I got to feel him inside of me.
C: Holy fuck!
MB: You okay?
C: Yeah, go faster.
He started moving his hips faster and faster. I was a complete moaning mess and he was breathing heavily and grunting. I could feel a familiar feeling in my stomach telling me that I was close.

C: Oh, fuck, Brody! I'm-I'm close!
MB: Just hold it a little longer, baby girl.
I did as he aid and just waited for the signal. I felt him twitch inside me after, like, two minutes and I knew that he was close.
MB: Now!
I released and came around his dick. This drove him over the edge and he came inside me, inside the condom. He pulled out and pulled off the condom. We cleaned ourselves up and laid back down, cuddling.

I had my face buried into Brody's chest.
MB: Finally we got to do that.
I chuckled and nodded.
C: Yeah.
I fell quickly asleep after that.

Time skip

Next morning we were back at the bay and we were now eating breakfast with the group.
M: I found something.
Dad pulled out the medal that Brody threw earlier.
MB: How'd you get this?
M: Well, it washed up on shore. You only threw it eight feet, dude.
We all laughed after dad said that.
MB: Thank you.
M: You're welcome. You're very welcome.
S: So Cami. We're you busy last night? Or?
I looked at Summer confused. But then I remembered and my eyes went wide. 'The hickes!'
C: Oh shit...
I mumbled as I put my hands over the ones on my neck. Brody laughed and put an arm around me. Good thing I was wearing a swimsuit so they didn't see the other hickes that were elsewhere. Dad suddenly stood up and I thought he was going to murder Brody.
M: Uh, Guys, after finding the drugs, helping save Chen and helping me blow up the bad girl with a Roman candle, it's a pleasure to say you are officially no longer trainees.
We started clapping for Summer, Ronnie and Brody.
M: Congratulations.
C.J: Yeah, guys.
M: Hey, guys, two more important things. One, Brody, if you screw over my daughter, and I don't mean sex, I mean break her heart, I will hunt you down and murder you.
Brody's eyes went wide and he nodded.
MB: Got it.

M: The second thing I want to introduce you to our new captain who has been running our Hawaii division very successfully for years now. The amazing Captain Casey Jean.
Then a woman in all white and black sunglasses came to our table and she was moving in super slow-mo.
R: Is it just me or is she in...
SH: In super-slow motion?
S: Yeah.
C.J: Wow. This is gonna take a while.
M: That's how we roll.

Time skip

Later that day we were all running at the beach. I playfully pushed Brody and he fell to the ground. I laughed as I saw him fall and so did dad and everyone else.
MB: Oh, you little... I'm gonna get you, baby girl!
I started running faster while giggling and laughing.
C: No, you won't. Because I'm the Flash!
Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrap around me and lift me off the ground and spun me around. I squeaked as I left the ground. I turned and saw Brody. We smiled at each other and then he kissed me passionately.

A/N: Whoop! The last chapter and I finished it in under 48 hours! Whoo! There's actually 8 hours left so I'm wondering if I should watch the movie one last time... Also, this is my first "smut" thingy, so please don't judge... Anyway, Enjoy and thank you for reading!