Abso-fucking-lutely

Right now me and Brody were at Tower One. I was bored so I decided to have some fun. I walked over to Matt and he looked up at me.
MB: Hey.
C: Hi.
I sat down on his lap with my legs on either side of him. He was taken by suprise with my action. He moved his hands down to my ass as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He had this red lifeguard hoodie on which was really hot on him and it kinda turned me on. I then smashed my lips onto his and we started to make out. I "accidentally" grinded against his manhood making him groan onto my lips. He pulled away looking at me with lust. I put on my best "innocent" look.
MB: Gosh, you're such a tease.
I simply smirked at him and kissed his cheek before getting off of him.

Suddenly he saw something and picked up the binoculars and looked through them.
C: What do you see?
He put them down and said:
MB: Sand grifters.
Then he sprinted put of the tower toward the sand grifters. He tackled the male and yelled something to them. The pair started running away. I saw Steph and C.J. jog up to him. He said something to them and started walking away.

Time skip

I saw Brody sprint up to Summer with a file in his hand. Everyone was still pissed at Brody, well, except for me.
MB: Summer.
She ignored him.
MB: Hey, Summer. Come on, Summer. I think I found something big here, okay? I really need your help.
She didn't say anything back, she just looked at him. I felt really bad for Brody.
MB: Please? You took marine biology, right?
S: Yeah.
MB: Look at these. Tell me what you think.
Matt said as he opened the file, showing it to Summer.
MB: Do these look like shark bites to you?
S: Huh. No, they don't all look like shark bites.
I saw Ronnie making his way over to Summer and Brody.
R: Hey, let me take a look.
When Ronnie saw the picture he gagged.
R: Oh, God, I can't deal with blood.
They both ignored him completely.
S: I mean, that one might be. Those definitely are not.
MB: So they could be, like, knife wounds.
S: Yeah, maybe.
Ronnie looked again and gagged.
R: Oh my God, that's Dave! Oh my God!
S: What?
I jumped down from the tower and landed perfectly. Matt closed the file so that Ronnie wouldn't puke all over.
C: Stop looking at the picture, dude.
MB: Ronnie, Ronnie, what did you just say?
R: That's Dave.
MB: Who's Dave?
R: I used to work with him.
MB: What do you mean? Doing what?
R: Tech stuff. You wouldn't understand.
MB: I would understand! What kind of tech stuff.
R: Holy shit! That's it. Dave told me that he was working with Leeds on something for the Huntley.
MB: Oh my God. Fucking Mitch was right. Both of these bodies were dead before they hit the water. Mitch got set up. Leeds got rid of him and were probably next.
R: Shit.
Matt patted Ronnie's upper arm and said:
MB: Ronnie, um, I need your help.
R: No.
MB: Yes.
R: No.
MB: Yes.
R: Uh-uh.
MB: Yes. Please?
R: Okay, fine.
I chuckled a little.
MA: We really appreciate it. Because as much as I know about laptops, I don't know shit about computers.
I laughed loudly after the conversation finished.

Time skip

Later that night Matt and Ronnie when to hack Leeds's network. We all went to the beach after Brody contacted us to meat us there. We were now all standing around a small bonfire. Matt had his arm around my waist.
MB: Guys, we did some digging. And Mitch was right. The Huntley is a front for a giant drug operation. But I figured out it's not about drugs for Leeds, it's about real estate. And she's planning on making the entire bay private.
C.J: Yeah, but the town would never let her.
MB: Yes, it will. Because she has every single politician in this town on her payroll.
S: Rodriguez, the taint guy.
SH: What about the business owners?
C.J: Yeah.
R: Well, most of them sold out and signed away their properties. Leeds blackmailed the ones who didn't and used Dave to help hack into their accounts. I mean, she's some sort of modern-day J. Edgar Hoover.
MB: The vacuum guy.
I laughed lightly when Brody said "vacuum guy".

R: No. But there was one holdout.
C: Who?
R: Chen.
MB: And if anything happens to him, his property goes back to the city. Who do you think they're gonna sell or to?
S: We have to warn him.
MB: I tried. No one's seen him for days.
S: What?
MB: But Leeds is having a party on her yacht tonight. I guarantee you, she found a way to get that guy into her boat. Which is why we're gonna go to that party.
R: What?
Matt turned to Summer.
MB: Summer, you and I are going to find the flakka. You guys find Chen. Will it work? Maybe. Will there be some suprises along the way? Abso-fucking-lutely. Is anyone going to die? I don't know. Maybe Ronnie.
R: Sorry, what?
I chuckled as I crossed my arms.
MB: But we are Baywatch. We save lives. I know because you guys saved mine. Let's go kick that bitch's ass.
C: Let's do it, babe.
MB: For Mitch.
Matt said as he looked at me. He smiled and I smiled back.

A/N: And scene! Sorry for ending the chapter so soon. I just thought it would be good to end it here. 🙃 Anyways, Enjoy!