Pissed Off

Right now I was making my way to the Huntley club with dad

Right now I was making my way to the Huntley club with dad. I saw Brody and when he saw me he jogged up to me.
MB: Hey.
C: Hi.
I gave him a little peck on the lips.
MB: You look really nice.
M: Hey, you look really nice, too, baby gap. That shirt come in big-boy size?
C: Oh my God, dad. Stop.
MB: Well, at least I'm undercover. Look at you. You didn't even try.
I chuckled lowly. Then everyone else came up to us. Dad looked around at us, checking if we were all here.
M: All right, guys, we got a very big night, with one goal in mind. It's our only shot to prove that they're dealing here, so we gotta make it right.
SH: So, C.J. and Ronnie, find out who's selling. Summer and Cami, keep and eye on Leeds and her thugs. Then Mitch and I will search the place for where she hides the product. Brody?
MB: What?
SH: You're our lookout.
MB: Lookout? Guys, if you want to find drugs at a party, I can walk in there and find drugs. It'd take me, like, five minutes.
I gave Matt the 'what the fuck' look. He saw it and said:
MB: Not 'cause I do it all the time. I'm just saying it's not rocket science.
I crossed my arms while chuckling.
M: Okay, troubled youth. Thank you for that. The only way this whole thing is gonna work out is if everyone, everyone, does their job. Can you handle that, Malibu Ken?
MB: Yeah.
I laughed as I grabbed Brody's hand and dragged him after me.
MB: What? What's so funny?
C: Malibu Ken.
I laughed even more.
MB: Oh my God.
I turned my head to the side and gave him a short kiss. It was passionate but short. He stopped before we got inside.
MB: Hey, am I the only one that thinks this is clearly a job for the police?
S: Yes.
M: Yes.
MB: Fuck it.
Matt grabbed my hand again and we went inside.

When we got inside everyone split up. I went to the bar to get a drink.
Bartender: What can I get you?
C: A glass of Bourbon, please.
He nodded and gave me a glass of the delicious liquid. I walked away from the bar and over to C.J. Suddenly I heard the song Panda play and saw Ronnie dancing in the middle of a crowd. I realized what he was doing; distracting Leeds.

I decided to go to Summer when Ronnie was done dancing. Suddenly I saw Brody run into dad.
C: Oh, no...
Dad scared Matt causing him to fall backwards.
MB: You dick.
M: Cool off, pool boy.
Suddenly Matt puked.
???: That's him! The vomit comet!
MB: What are you guys standing around for? Let's do some shots!
I rolled my eyes at Brody. 'He's fucking drunk right now.'

Time skip

The next day came around and me and dad were at the bay. I haven't seen Brody since yesterday and to be honest, I was fucking pissed off at him. I was standing next to dad next to the ATV.
MB: Mitch?
Brody said but we were both pretty mad at him so none of us reacted.
MB: Hey, man, I think, uh... I think we both said a few things last night that we didn't mean.
None of us turned as I restocked the first aid kit.
M: Not me. I meant every word.
MB: Come on, man. You've never gotten drunk and said something you didn't mean?
Brody said as his voice cracked.
MB: Seriously? I fucked up, man. I know that.
There was a few second pause and the Brody said:
MB: I'm sorry.
I knew that if I turned around I would jump into his arms and kiss him and forgive him. So while dad turned around I didn't.

M: We watched you win two gold medals. You were amazing when it was just you. But then it came to the relay, being part of your team, your Olympic team, your family, you blew it. 'Cause you're selfish. Baywatch is our team. Baywatch is our family. These are the keys to our house. But you've proven to me that you don't want to be part of this family. So you're done.' Cause the only thing you give a shot about is yourself and your medals.
MB: You talking' bout this medal?
Suddenly something flew past me. I'm assuming that was one of his medals.
C: Don't you have two, though?
I said with bitterness and anger. I was pissed at Brody. He fucked up, bad.
MB: That's not the point.
C: Then that's polluting.
MB: Listen, Mitch, I know I messed up, okay? I should have listened. I want to be a part of this team. And I will not let you down again, I swear. And by the way, I think you're right about Leeds. And the councilman... Councilman... What's his face?
M: Councilman Rodriguez.
MB: Uh...yeah. Rodriguez, that's it. The dead guy. He had this watch. It was a nice TAG-watch.
M: Yeah, I've seen that watch, too. On one of Leeds's thugs.
MB: That's it. See? I want to help, man. And I want to... I want to help.
Dad and Brody went silent for a few seconds. I'm guessing dad was thinking.

M: All right. I'll give you another shot. Councilman Rodriguez is connected to all of this somehow. And the coroner's office just released his body. And I got a plan. You joining us, Cami.
I was still pissed.
C: No.
I simply said and walked away.

Time skip

After a while dad and Brody got back and they were in trouble. Right now dad and Brody, mostly dad, were getting yelled at by Thorpe. I felt really bad for my dad. After a few minutes dad came out of the office and we waited for Brody and Thorpe to come out. After another few minutes they came out of the office and Brody looked ashamed as Thorpe tried to do a hand shake with Brody.
DT: Good talk, Brody.
MB: Okay.
I put my hands on my hips and looked at the two.
DT: You're my dawg, right? I'll see you tomorrow. I fucked it up.
Thorpe said the last part as he fucked up the hand shake. Thorpe then went to my dad.
DT: Turn in your trunks, Mitch.
Dad waited a second before turning to Thorpe, making him jump a little and yelp. I smirked a little at dad's action.
DT: I'm gonna go.
He then walked away. I turned to Brody with a look that said 'are you fucking kidding me?'
C: Unbelievable.
MB: What, you think I wanted this?
R: It kinda looks like you did.
MB: What?
I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.
S: If anyone should get the job it should be Stephanie.
MB: No shit. I couldn't agree more. What would you have done?
Matt asked Steph.
SH: I wouldn't have taken the job, even if they'd offered it to me.
MB: It was not an offer, it was a trap.
I scoffed lightly.
M: Guys, guys, come on. Please.
We all turned to look at dad.
M: All right? I need you to work together to help Bieber here figure out why there's a dead body on our beach, and how Leeds is bringing in drugs to the bay. Good luck.
I saw Matt go after my dad after he walked out the door.

Time skip

My dad started working in a electronics shop and he looked really  depressed with his new job. Eventually I talked with my dad on what to do with Brody and he just told me to forgive him. So that's what I did. We're happy together and dad noticed it.

A/N: End of chapter 7! Hope you like it. Still in a rush. I have 11 hours left and it's currently 01:58 in the morning, Sunday. July 19th. I have to finish this before I go to bed, so I'll probably be awake the whole night... Fuck me... Anyways, enjoy!