3: Simple is good

— Phillip —

They were kissing, and there was little Phillip enjoyed more than that, mainly when his chest touched Rio's, and he could feel the warmth of his body against his own. Phillip didn't mind anymore how dominant Rio had become over the years. He held Phillip's wrists against the mattress over his head with one hand while the other massaged his inner thigh in the slowest, most delicious way, holding him as if the world was about to end. Rio's lips slid to the side to capture his earlobe, then down as his tongue ran towards the curve of Phillip's neck.

As much as he tried to contain it, the pleasure building in his chest and between his legs escaped Phillip's lips in the form of a low moan. He cut in half, biting hard on his lower lip, but it was enough to slice a smirk on Rio's lips.

"I win. Again," he said with a chuckle.

"I fucking hate this game," Phillip growled. "You know I'm sensitive there."

"That's the idea, Phil." Rio popped a kiss on his lips and a second on his cheek. "When you manage to hold that moan a little longer, we'll make the game even... harder."

Phillip chuckled. "What? We'll see who comes first?"

"Exactly."

Half a minute of silence was what Phillip needed to recollect his thoughts. "Wait, really?"

Rio laughed. "Yeah. You asked me for a threesome; I'm only making sure you'll handle it. I don't want you giving pleasure to a random Judy, then falling exhausted when it's my time."

"I asked you for a threesome over a year ago, Rio."

"And I didn't want it back then... but I want it now. Unless you changed your mind."

Phillip stopped, and something cold swirled in his stomach. It wasn't what Rio had said but the way his lips curled up when he said it, the tip of his tongue sliding slowly to the corner of his mouth. Rio had this weird hunger in him lately. It was the type of feeling of a man who wants to eat his whole plate before lunchtime is over.

That worried the hell out of Phillip.

After all, he was finally having some peace of mind and some joy in his life. Things were finally getting on track, and losing Rio would kick him back into the descending darkness towards rock bottom.

"Are you kidding? Of course I still want it. Thanks for considering my fantasy, hot stuff," Phillip said in a low tone, trying to hide his worry. "It's just that I haven't been with a woman for a long time. It'd be nice to... you know. Feel one. With you, of course. Always with you."

Rio chuckled. "I know," he whispered as he bent forward and popped a kiss on his lips. He raised an eyebrow. "But you know we're not exclusive, right? You can sleep with any woman you want. And with other men too."

Ah, there he went again.

Sometimes Phillip thought that, for all his smarts, Rio was a bit challenged in the relationship area.

"Rio," Phillip said, trying to sit up. The hold on his wrists became stronger, keeping him down. The fingers on his thigh slid to the side, dangerously close to where they should already be. Phillip half-closed his eyes. "L-Listen." He bit down on his lower lip, eyes closing. "I don't... I don't want to sleep with other people. You know—Oh, fuck." He swallowed hard, and his lips parted as Rio chuckled.

His breathing became heavy.

Wet sounds filled the room while Rio pressed soft kisses on Phillip's lips. Every time Phillip tried to deepen those kisses, Rio moved away with a smirk. He should be the one setting the pace, not Phillip.