Chapter 1: The Warhammer Titan User

I do not own Attack on Titan. Attack on Titan is owned by Hajime Isayama and produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G and is published by Kodansha.

Years Before The Mission To Capture The Founding Titan Power*

The Year Is 841*

Elizabeth Morningstar's POV*(Age: 10)

I was having a nice day with mom and mommy.

They were sitting on the porch sleeping as I was playing in the garden.

I found a white rose and picked it up.

I held it up and smelled it and it smelled like happiness.

I was having the nicest time as I began to head back to the house.

Before I could even reach it, it exploded and I was launched back and was knocked out.

A Few Months Later*

My torturer, Mary snapped forward and punched me in the jaw, sending my head spinning to the side and sending a loud crack echoing all around the walls.

I turned back slowly and my lip was bloodied.

I spit some blood and Mary quickly shoved a rag deep between my lips, causing me to thrash in my chains and growl inarticulately as Mary wrapped it behind my head and tied it in a tight knot amidst my disheveled white hair.

Mary pulled back and looked me over, I was still pulling at my chains and I bit into the cloth, burning a fury into Mary.

Mary smiled looking me over.

Mary leaned in and said, "Maybe now you'll remember your place, Marleyan dog?".

Mary launched her fist into my gut, causing me to wretch and my head to slump forward.

While I gasped for breath, Mary grabbed my bangs violently and ripped my head up.

Mary said, "No! I want you to look at me, you Marleyan dog!".

Mary sunk her fist into my gut, and my eyes twist shut in pain.

Mary said, "I want to see the spirit drain from your face as I beat it out of you!".

Mary again hit me, and again.

I bit down on my rag and held my groans back as best as I could.

I was somewhat still strong-willed but this direct abuse from an experienced torturer was a lot, even for me.

I opened my eyes and glared at my torturer, but my lips quivered slightly around my rag.

Mary shivered in delight.

Whether I trembled out of rage or pain I didn't know.

She released her grip on my white hair and my head instantly hung down, and my body hung motionless in the chains as I stared at the ground.

Mary said, "We're not getting anywhere today, I see. But we're not done. Perhaps you'll be more sensible when I return tomorrow.".

Without a second thought, Mary turned and walked out of the cell.

The Next Day*

I was in the same position I had been left in yesterday.

I hadn't even bathed, as browned stains of blood lined my mouth.

Mary opened the cell door, and the moment she stepped in I rose my head slowly to look at her as she threw the bag down off her shoulder.

She set up two chains to hang from the center of the room, ended with shackles.