Chapter 10: The Traitor's Revealed

I do not own Attack on Titan. Attack on Titan is owned by Hajime Isayama and produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G and is published by Kodansha.

A Few Minutes Later*

The Year Is 850*

Elizabeth Morningstar's POV*

After everything was said and done we all headed for the wall and we began heading up it as it became cloudy.

I finally made it to the top of the tower and I noticed Ymir was in a comatose state with Christa worrying over her.

I walked over to where Reiner, Eren, and Bertholdt were.

Reiner was complaining on the ground and I said, "Stop complaining, Reiner. It was only a bite.".

Reiner said, "Bet you wouldn't be saying that if you got bit.".

I hmphed as Armin came up to the wall.

Eren said, "Doesn't matter. We're only human.".

Reiner said, "This is the second time this has happened to me. Right, Armin? Tell them how Annie nearly crushed me like an insect!".

Armin had a fixed moment and said, "Yeah.".

Reiner said, "That's twice I've nearly died now.".

I said, "And that's two times you've overcome it.".

Reiner said, "What are the chances I'll survive a third time? This is what it really means. What it is to be a soldier. Your spirit breaks and the body follows. Eh. No good whining about it now. Least not till we can plug up the wall.".

Eren said, "That's true. The three of you have been driven far enough away from your hometowns as it is. This is it. This is where we draw the line.".

Bertholdt said, "Truer words were never spoken! Home! Let's go! We've been here long enough!".

I looked at Bertholdt thinking he's finally lost it as well.

Bertholdt kneeled down to Reiner and said, "Compared to everything else we've had to go through, the rest is easy!".

Reiner said, "Oh yeah, you're right. We don't have much further to go before it's done! We're really just a breath away, aren't we?".

I realized the benefits of our current prediciment, no Captain Levi, not very many forces to stop us, this was the perfect moment to take Eren.

I said, "Keep it together you two, we're not there just yet." and they both looked at me.

Eren asked, "What are you guys talking about?".

The Advance Garrison Squad came up the wall.

They came up the wall and one man said, "There's no hole in the wall.".

Eren asked, "What?".

The man said, "Spent all night trying to find out where they're getting in. But between Trost and Krolva, there's nothing. No hole anywhere.".

Captain Hange said, "That's impossible!".

The man said, "We ran into a search party from Krolva and retraced our steps. Not a single Titan on the way here either.".

Armin said, "But we know for a fact that there are Titans on this side of Wall Rose.".

I mentally said, "Could this be the Beast Titan's ability.".

Eren said, "Oh, c'mon. How much have you had to drink, seriously?".

The guy said, "Why you little! Hold on, wait a second. What the hell are you kids even doing here?".