Chapter 4: The Battle Of Trost

I do not own Attack on Titan. Attack on Titan is owned by Hajime Isayama and produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G and is published by Kodansha.

1 Day Later*

The Year Is 850*

Elizabeth Morningstar's POV*(Age: 19)

The plan was in place and all I had to do was wait.

Eren Yeager's POV*(Age: 15)

Me and some of the others were on top of the wall with the newly remodeled cannons.

Everyone was joining the Survey Corps because of my heartfelt speech last night.

Sasha stole some meat from the officer's pantry.

Life seemed hopeful and in that moment of hope, a lightning strike struck and he appeared.

The Colossal Titan.

I stepped back and we were all pushed back with some force of heat.

We hooked to the wall with the ODM gear.

We looked down and saw a hole in the wall just like five years ago.

Conny said, "They're gonna get in. They're gonna get in. They're gonna get in!".

I angrily charged up the wall and landed before The Colossal Titan.

I said, "Hey. It's been a while." and I charged forward.

He went in for a slow yet strong wild haymaker.

I jumped above his arm and he destroyed the artillery.

I came around him and I hooked into his back and I began to go in for the kill.

I was pushed back by steam and when I zoomed in and slashed I found that he was gone.

Me and the others were sent to HQ for The Colossal Titan Response.

Elizabeth Morningstar's POV*

Every one of these soldiers was freaking the fuck out after Bertholdt used his Colossal Titan to open a hole in the wall.

I noticed lovers making their last peace with one another.

I noticed Armin shaking like a newbie.

Eren showed no signs of fear and was trying to hurry Armin along.

Mikasa was standing behind them both.

I looked around and saw the signs of fear and panic.

I walked off wondering how The King of The Walls would appear or if he would appear at all.

We were all outside and I was leaning on a wall as an elite or something was giving us instructions.

He said, "I want everyone to split into four squadrons, as practiced. All squadrons are responsible for supply-running, message relay, and enemy combat under the command of the Garrison Regiment! The Intercept Squadron will be taking the vanguard. Cadets will be taking the middle ground, led by the support squad. Rearguard will go to the elites. I expect you all to man your posts knowing the Advance Team has been wiped out.".

Everyone besides me gasped in shock.

The elite guy said, "That's right; the outer gate is history. The Titans are in. This means The Armored Titan or The Warhammer Titan are likely to reappear. If and when they do, the inner gate will also be history.".

I looked around to see faces filled with horror and dismay.

The elite guy said, "Quiet! Right! Those in the vanguard, be ready! The whole area is well-high saturated. Your mission is a very simple one: Defend the wall 'til the evacuation's done! Now. Be aware, all of you, that desertion is punishable by execution! If it comes down to it, lay down your lives! Dismissed!".