Chapter 15: The Raid On Liberio

I do not own Attack on Titan. Attack on Titan is owned by Hajime Isayama and produced by Wit Studio and Production I.G and is published by Kodansha.

One Month Later*

The Year Is 854*

Elizabeth Morningstar's POV*(Age: 23)

We were having our strategy meeting.

I said, "The Titans come from the south. As a result, the farther north you go towards the mountains inside the Walls, the sparser their defenses. Even if we go from the north, the waterfront to the south is still the only location where large ships can dock. If we want to use our material advantage, we're gonna have to come in from either the east or the west to avoid the enemies naval defenses. But as a precausion, have two landing parties ready for both sides, because as of out current information, the enemy has The Colossal Titan, so we must be diligent with our strategy.".

The officials were baffled and said, "An astute observation. We'll finalize it, now this meeting is adjourned.".

Those of us with the Warriors Unit chilled for a bit outside on the roof.

I held Pieck from behind as I watched Gabi, Falco, Zofia, and Udo racing.

Porco said, "The Paradis Plan seems to be going well. We have some awfully bright officials leading us, but as always, none of them can keep up with our Captain Elizabeth.".

I said, "Thanks Porco.".

Porco said, "With the information Elizabeth's given them, I can't wait to to hear what kind of strategy they come up with.". 

Pieck said, "Like entrusting the whole thing to five kids.".

I turned Pieck around and leaned down kissing her forehead saying, "Don't be salty Pieck.".

We looked down at the race and we saw Falco take the lead over Gabi.

Falco won and fell to his knees shouting in happiness.

Porco said, "Look at how excited they are over one victory. Sheesh, they don't have any clue what we're going through.".

Reiner said, "Falco.".

Synthia said, "It's too late to try and dethrone Gabi or improve his results.".

Colt said, "There's no need to make Falco into a Titan, too...".

Zeke said, "Watch yourself, Colt. Areyou making light of that honor?".

Colt turned and said, "I'm sorry. I was being thoughtless.".

Zeke and Colt began to walk off and Zeke put a hand on my shoulder while walking away and he said, "Well I guess that's what being a big brother is." and they both walked away to bond.

It reminded me, and I said, "Synthia. Time for us to go too. Uncle Willy's probably waiting for us.".

Synthia said, "Yes, Miss Elizabeth.".

I said, "You don't have to call me, Miss. We're family, Synthia.".

I turned to Pieck and gave her a kiss and said, "I'll see you later, Pieck.".

She smiled and said, "See you later, Elizabeth.".

Synthia and I headed off.

Later On At Night*

Uncle Willy and I were walking through the crowd until it was time for him to make his speech.

Uncle Willy said, "As all of you know, you have been invited tomorrow to the internment zone. It is a compound, full of Devils who once tried to destroy our world. Descendants of Devils who once massacred the people of many nations, and led us all down into the depths of hell. It is home to the Devils known as Eldians, a race whose blood runs in my vein, too. Marley, oppressed more than any other by those Devils... Then used them to oppress other nations, only repeating the tragedies of the past. So we all thought, if only the Titans didn't exist. I understand very well the feeling of wanting to exterminate the Eldians. And when I thought about this endless question, I arrived at a single answer. Tomorrow this answer will be unveiled to you on stage in my first-ever production. To the great dramatist and the witnesses of history!".