My Pain: Chapter Twenty One.

This chapter is a flashback and it will contain over 4,000 words so it's going to be a long chapter.

I didn't have time to edit because I was in a hurry to publish but I really hope you enjoy it with the spelling errors.

I still apologise for the errors but I have been having problems with editing so please manage for now.

...

"Don't pretend like things are normal, for your information I know how things are" I tell Salim, I wish Amina was my seat mate, instead she's at the back of the class with Khadija and Khalid. I'm stuck with the talkative.

"Look just like you're wishing you're Amina I am also wishing I am her, at least that way I can sit next to my girlfriend".

"I don't know why Khadijah is dating you, she's classless".
"Yeah you're right, I'm wayyy out of her league"

"I'm going to ask if we can change seats because honestly I'm sick and tired".

He bursts out laughing "I'm also tired. Meenah and I were perfectly fine being seat mates but now I'm stuck with you".

That's how we are, always bickering but we love each other to death.

Something hits my head. I turn around and see Amina smiling pointing to the floor. Ofcourse it was gum, she's always chewing them.

...

"Suhaiba!" I hear Ammi call me.
"Yes!" I shout back running to their room.

"Yes?" I ask when I enter and see her sitting on the couch watching.

"Pass me the remote".
I roll my eyes, it was on the center table and all she had to do was reach to grab it.

I pick it up and hand it to her.
"Anyway, Amina's mother called, apparently she and hauwa have to go to Illorin for a wedding so she's going to stay with us till they're back".

"Really?" I ask giddily. I couldn't believe meenah was really going to stay with us.

"For how long?"
"2weeks".

I run out happily. Ammi and Abbi refrain from insults and punishments whenever our friends are around. And I get to hang out with my best friend for 24hrs for 2weeks. Hitting two birds with one stone.

...

"This is really surprising Meenah...Usually your driver is waiting for you but today he's not here. Let me drop you off" Salim suggests.

"Really? Will you really do that?" She asks mockingly.
"Yeah I will" he replies not getting what she was doing. I stand there looking at them.

"Do you know were I live?" She asks again.
"Of course, you know I do"

"Yo! I'm just joking with you, I'm going with Suhaiba"
"Ahh so you two are leaving me out of all the fun? I can't believe it"

"You can come with us, stay for a while and then leave"
"Oh Amina is staying for the night?" he asks.

"No. Momi travelled and I'm going to stay at Suhaiba's until they are back" she replies.

"When is that exactly?"
"In two weeks" she says smiling widely.

"So you have 2weeks break?" he asks.
"Yeah something like that"