Chapter 3

After dinner I went to my room to have a shower and change of clothes.

Why not wear something comfortable while working.

I had a quick shower and started wearing my clothes which was a loose long white t-shirt and pants.

I went in front of my mirror and started combing my hair and finished it up in a ponytail. I applied a moisturizer and gave myself a look in the mirror.

Done.

I wore a pair of comfortable slippers and then made my way towards the working area which was in the basement , a few feet away from the community hall.

All the work related to werewolf hunting is done here , that is experiments with Silver and Wolfsbane. There were a lot of community members working here in different chambers.

Austin will be in the last chamber.

I was almost there when I heard a slutry voice "Oh Honey, she's not good for you. She can never be a good leader and can never satisfy you like I can".

"Stay away from me , or I'll kick you out of the community Melissa" came another voice a bit harsher.

"But baby..-"her sentence was not completed as I made my grand entry.

She looked at me with so much hate and spoke venomously " Why don't you go find someone else you whore?"

"Enough Melissa" Austin's voice boomed in the chamber.

Melissa is my age and used to be my friend once. But I guess she got jealous of my relation with Austin at some point and now she claims to be in love with him.

She is always trying to catch Austin's attention by wearing revealing ,skin tight clothes. On numerous occasions she has confessed her liking for Austin, openly flirted with him and even tried spreading fake rumours about me so that Austin can like her.

"This is all because of you......you bitch!" she said accusingly while pointing a finger in my direction.

Now I'm a fighter but I'm not a yeller.
So I was standing there and I had no idea what I should say. I feel pity for her ,maybe that's why I'm silent.

She's a beautiful and nice girl, if she changes her ways she can have anyone she wants.

But not Austin he is Mine.

"Get out Melissa" Austin said in a calm low tone.

"But I love you baby" said Melissa.

"And I love her-" Austin said pointing towards my direction "- Cristal is my love. I love her with everything I have, my life and even my soul. She is going to be your Leader......you better start respecting her or else!" that sentence did not finish but the message was clear. Even I got scared by the look on his face right now.

Take that.....bitch.

Austin dragged her towards the chambers door with her arm and pushed her a little "get out" and she left immediately scared by the threat.

Austin turned and looked at me and the scary look was now replaced by a lot of affection in his eyes.

"You ok baby?" He asked looking at my face.

I slowly walked towards him and placed my arms around his neck to which he reciprocated by placing his arms around my waist.

Such a comfortable position.

"I'm good Tin, but are you fine.......what was she doing here?" I asked.

"I swear I don't know......I kept the chamber's door open for you to come while I was working and she came here and started blabbering" he replied kissing me on my cheek.