MARRYING A FOREIGNER || A NIGERIAN & SOUTH AFRICAN THEMED NOVEL

Marrying A Foreigner ||  A Nigerian & South African Themed Novel  🇳🇬🇿🇦

By Lewa Kulture
2020 ©

This story was formerly known as "Crazy Rich Africans"

SYNOPSIS:

Love is often described as heart warming, heart wrenching or even heart breaking.

Love is not a feeling, it's a decision to love whom you're in love with genuinely, loving them for their flaws, character, attributes, weakness and vulnerability.

Love is a sacrifice with no consequences. It's undiluted.

In the world full of nepotism, there's the rich, the filthy rich, and then there are the ones who are skinkly rich more like a generational wealth of old money.

However this story is about the affluent families in Africa, this one's, are not just rich, they're CRAZY RICH.

The famous 'DOROTHY PARKER', once said and I quote. "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to."

So, without any further introduction, let's get into it shall we!

Three years after a messy breakup with his Ex girlfriend, a young, rich Nigerian man brings his South African fiancée home for the first time? To put it simply, one dramatic incident after another.

The two lovebirds at the center of this lovestory are Ayomide and Annika.

Boy! Mide has some obstacles to face, but his girlfriend now fiancee has war to battle.

When Mide tells Annika to spend the holiday with him in Africa, she is cold feet at first but he persuades her till she obliged.

Annika, is more than delighted to accompany her fiancé, to his best friend's wedding in Lagos, Nigeria.

Baffled to say atleast, she's the last to know her fiance's wealth, his stand as one of the most eligible bachelor's of the country, including his family status.

Already a popular media personality in her country, Annika is suddenly in a bigger spotlight, which eventually starts to favour her brand, earning her more fame.

Hoping her fiance's family would be welcoming, baby girl meets the opposite, revealing the other side of Mide's family, she must now deal with elites and socialites filled with envy, quirky relatives and family friends, especially Mide's EX. Stephanie Wellington.

Annika may be south african, but her background and identity says a lot more than that. She comes to see nepotism, the lifestyle and livelihood of the rich.