Author's Note

This story may be a simple story for some people, and maybe it is just a simple story, but that doesn't mean there hasn't been a 'story' behind it.

Et Stellas: Beyond Different Worlds, has a lot of research on my part. Research through the history of Rome and its beliefs, but remember, I am human and I'm not perfect. I may have made a few mistakes, but it's worth saying that I did my best.

I'll make this brief because some may already want to skip to the first chapter, even some have already. Anyway, the story came out of a simple idea, like most stories.

But I haven't made this 'Author's Note' to tell how this story was born. I'm also not trying to show you how good I am investigating or how bad my grammar skills are (actually they are pretty great, read the story plz), what I want to show you is how the closest people can be the most likely to betray you and how the differences of two persons or a group of people can be united with just a simple act of love.

Obviously, if you haven't noticed yet, I'll portray all of this in an 'Ancient Rome' context and with your favorite fandom, or maybe not, the furries!! Bringing an old and most known rivalry between the animal kingdom, the Canids and Felids. Or Cats and Dogs.

Remember, comments help me to get better at my work and to find a proper end so, don't be shy and comment on what you want, even the criticizes will be loved like all the comments and opinions.

The last thing I can say is a Thank You!! for reading this, and still if you haven't, and now without further delay, enjoy the story.