Chapter 2

In the Yagi household ( Hours before Izuku was pushes in)

Inko: Nana why wont Toshinori put effort into spending time with Izuku? I know he is the number 1 hero and he works a lot but he acts like Izuku doesn't exist.

Nana: I don't know Inko but he is disappointing me lately.

Inko: How so

Nana:(with a pissed off face) He asked me to do something that got me pissed off at him.

Inko: What did he say? I never seen you this mad at him before.

Nana: This is what he said to me *Nana why are you trying to training the quirkless kid that can't be a hero when you can help me train the next symbol of peace my daughter Izumi*I then slapped him in the face.

Inko: (with a pissed off face) How can he say that about Izuku he is his son and what you told me about Toshinori he was quirkless to before you gave him one for all.

Nana: He was that's what got me so mad at him saying a quirkless can't be a hero when he was quirkless at one point.

Inko: let's talk about something else. (Nana agreed)

Time skip a few hours later

Inko: It's getting late and Izuku is not home yet (looks at her phone and sees no messages) has he texted you Nana by any chance.

Nana:(looks at her phone no messages on it) No I will call Ryuko to see if he is with her you call Rumi to see if he is with her.(Inko nodded)

Nana: Hello Ryuko by any chance is Izuku with you.

Ryuko: No he not why is something wrong.

Nana: Will he's not home and he did not answer his phone hopefully nothing bad happens to him.

Inko: Hello Rumi is Izuku with you by any chance.

Rumi: No why what's going on did something happen to him.

Inko: I don't know, that's what we are trying to find out.

At the park

Izumi: I'm going to call my dad telling him the good news. (Katsuki and Shoto nodded)

Toshinori: Izumi, what do you need? I'm doing work right now.

Izumi:(acting like she was crying) Dad, it's horrible me, Katsuki and Shoto were playing in the woods with Izuku when a villain came out of nowhere.

Toshinori: What are you 3 ok what did the villain look like, did he hurt you or your friends?

Izumi: I'm ok we did not see his face but he was wearing a plain black suit. Me ,Katsuki and Shoto are ok but he grabbed Izuku and we heard a snap.

Toshinori:(thoughts) that sounds like All For One. No that can't be or more of them would have been hurt will I will tell Inko later that are son most likely is dead.

Toshinori: Were you at and did you call the police?

Izumi: We are at the park and Shoto called the cops.

Toshinori: Ok I'm on my way, stay put.

Izumi: Ok(hangs up) will he bought it hopefully mom believes me that easy.

What they did not know was that Tsuyu Asui went back to the park because she forgot something there and heard everything they had said.

Tsuyu:(thoughts) Those liars they were the real villain for what they did to us and Midoriya.

Time skip

As Toshinori got there he saw the police and his detective friend Naomasa Tsukauchi. He ran up to his friend that was talking with other police officers. Naomasa saw his friend coming to him and waved at him. When Toshinori in his all might form got there he looked worried.