Chapter 16

Izuku: Ashido it seems that Heavy Pressure has chosen you to wield it.

Mina: You can call me Mina and what can that microphone do?

Izuku: Ok I will call you Mina from now on. The microphone will let you amplify your voice and turn it into ultrasonic waves capable of pulverizing the enemy by shattering their bones. The Trump Card is called Nasty Voice; it lets you cause hallucinations to whoever it is afflicted on with a wave of sound.

Mina: How can a microphone do all of that.

Izuku: It's a Teigu you all saw how strong they are at the Quirk test and the battle training. Most of them are very good, others are ok. So who next?

Toru: I would like to know what Teigu chose me.

Izuku: Gaea Foundation has chosen you Hagakure.

Toru: You can call me Toru. You did it yesterday. So what can cosmetic case do?

Izuku: Can I call all of you by your first name.

Class 1-A: Sure we don't mind.

Izuku: Ok thank you. The cosmetic case let's you turn into any living creature you wish, even animals such as cats with the ability to mimic the animal's abilities.

Toru: That is so cool. Nobody could see me before now I can be anything. You are still going to be able to turn my Quirk on and off right.

Izuku: Yes I will still do that. So who next?

Ochako: Can I go next.

Izuku: Sure. After you I will just go in this order. Weiss,Kendo,Yui,Kinoko,Pony,Setsuna,Reiko,Ojiro,Shoji,Tokoyami.

Eijiro/Tetsutetsu: What about use.

Izuku: None of them chose you 2 and I'm out of them.(Thoughts) Well I do have Shikoutazer but only I can use that one and then there's Erastone but nobody is getting that one. I should just destroy it.

Eijiro/Tetsutetsu: Man this sucks.

Izuku: Don't worry I will still give you guys something. Now Ochako the Teigu that chose you is Rubicante I'm a little surprised about that.

Ochako: Why. Which one is Rubicante.

Izuku: Rubicante is a flamethrower that has flames that are so intense that they could not be extinguished even by submerging oneself in water, it would burn your target until he is killed.

Ochako: What. How can a flamethrower help me be a hero and I can't carry this thing it's way too heavy.

Izuku: Most of everything I have is meant to kill people and just use your Quirk on it to make it weightless.

Kendo: Where is she going to put it? She can't just walk everywhere with it.

Izuku: I'm going to give you all an inventory system.

Eijiro: How can you give us an inventory system I thought that was only in video games?

Izuku: That's not important. All you need to know is I can do it unless you don't want to have a inventory system.

Eijiro: I do want it.

Izuku: Now that that is over we can continue. Weiss your Teigu is the Divination Teigu it one of the weaker one but will be very useful with your Quirk.

Weiss: How can a wand help with my Quirk.

Izuku: It is aware of the direction the enemy faces. You can use our Quirk to summon something to help you chase them.