Chapter 6

In the morning

Izuku woke up feeling weight on his body. Izuku looked down seeing Toga hugging him in her sleep. Izuku was going to wake her up when a flash happened. He looked at his door seeing his mom with her phone in her hand and a smile on her face.

Izuku: MOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING.

Toga woke up from Izuku screaming as she looked around seeing Inko with a phone in her hands and smiling. Toga was wondering what's happening so she looked down and saw she was hugging Izuku. She blushed in embarrassment and put her head in Izuku's chest. Inko started smiling even more and tacking even more pictures of what's happening.

Inko: I'm sending these to all of my friends.

Izuku/Toga: PLEASE DON'T.

Inko: Too late I sent them all.

Izuku: Who did you send it to?

Inko: everyone in the house the Wild, Wild Pussycats,Midnight,Snipe and Recovery Girl.

Izuku: Why have you not told me you know the Wild, Wild Pussycats? I wanted to meet them ever since they formed their team.

Inko: If it makes you feel any better I invited everyone over today so you will meet them today.

Izuku ran up to his mom hugging her. Inko smiled at this after everything that happened to him. He is still the same hero loving kid. Toga giggling at this. After that everyone went to the kitchen.

Nana: So Toga do you want us to get you a bed in there or do you want to stay with Izuku.

Toga:(blushing) I would like to stay with Izuku.

Inko: I will order a bigger bed so there more room for you 2.(wisper) And if any more girls join in.

Izuku: Mom I heard that mom.

Inko: What are you talking about Izuku?

Izuku: Nevermind. Toga this is your Teigu. (brings out Lionel)

Toga: I forgot I was getting one. I was to happy you guys let me live with you. Can you tell me what this Teigu can do?

Izuku: When Lionel is active it enhances your five senses greatly and gives you danger beast characteristics, such as lion ears, paws and a tail. It also greatly increased your regeneration, physical strength and speed to animalistic levels.

Toga: That's so cool is like a Mutant Quirk. Can you tell me about the other Teigu you talked about yesterday.

Izuku: It is like a Mutant Quirk but it's stronger than one. The other Teigu is called Absordex. Its fangs you're supposed to bite your enemies in order to kill them, while also sucking out their blood your victims will be desiccated. After absorbing blood from an enemy, your strength and regenerative abilities became enhanced. With both of this Teigu you will be able to regenerate from missing limbs super fast. You will be strong enough to beat anyone in a fight but us.

Toga: That is awesome when do you think I will be ready for Absordex.

Izuku: Train with Lionel when I go training and you should be ready to use it in like 2 to 3 years.

Toga: Why so long.

Izuku: Because if you are not ready to handle 2 of them you will die from it.

Toga: How come you can use all of them and be ok?

Izuku: My best is I can use 9 Teigu at once for an hour and half. I still have a long way before I can use all of them at once.

Inko: Will time for us to go to work we will see you 2 tonight with the other heroes.