Chapter 11

Izuku while Night Raid were on their mission.

???: What can I do for you Incursio?

Izuku: Hey Chitose I'm just calling to tell you someone found out I'm working with villains and is trying to get them killed.

Chitose: I doubt this man will come to the Meta Liberation Army just to tell someone I'm working with you but if he does and they do send people to kill me I have the teleporter belt you gave me.

Izuku: I'm going to send one of my stealth ops there just in case.

Chitose: Thank you Inc....Izuku I appreciate everything you do for me.

Izuku: Stay safe Chitose There is always a place for you here.

Chitose: I know have a good night Izuku.

Izuku: Only 2 more phone calls.

Jiro/Ibara: Hey Izuku you called us.

Izuku: Can you 2 train Kiruka,Hana,Konako and Emerald in martial arts so they don't rely on their Quirks.

Jiro: Of course. So when are we going on another date with us.

Ibara: It can't be a work date either, it has to be one of our dates.

Izuku: Sure and is Eri asleep.

Ibara: Of course she is unlike you. She needs sleep.

Izuku: I need to make 2 phone calls. I will see you 2 beautiful ladies tomorrow.

Jiro/Ibara: later Izuku.

???: Hey there Incursio, do you need anything?

Izuku: Hey Hina I'm calling you because someone found out I'm working with villains and is trying to get them killed. I don't want you or Rin to get hurt.

Hina: If anyone tries to hurt Rin I will kill them do you know who is after us?

Izuku: I do not know right now but when I do I will tell you.

Hina: Can you invite Rin to study under your Creator persona so she can be safe.

Izuku: Of course and don't worry about any men talking to her, she will only be studying with girls and I will have stealth ops to protect her.

Hina: Thank you Incu....Izuku you are the only man I can trust.

Izuku: I will protect everyone that works for me and I will protect their loved ones too.

Hina: I know. Have a good night Izuku.

Izuku: Only one more call to make.

Esdeath: You are doing a great job Izuku.

Seras: Esdeath is right I don't think anyone but you can be a hero, have a secret villain faction and have the best support gear business and keeping your identity a secret.

Lucy: And you did all of this just in a few years.

Izuku: It only cost me most of my humanity.

Akame: You are still a very good person Izuku. None of us knew that fusing with so many Teigus would start tuning you into one.

Izuku: I know but becoming one is not that bad.

Kurome: How so does it not make you sad you are losing your humanity.

Izuku: It does not. I found out that Incursio will stop me from aging when I turn 21.

Ayano: What about your girlfriends they will still age.