Chapter 5

In the morning

Izuku: What happened last night I feel like I had a hangover.

Seras: How do you know how that feels like?

Izuku: Leone thats how.

Esdeath: That makes sense now get up so you can train to handle more than 5 Teigus for 30 minutes.

Izuku got up and went to the kitchen. He saw everyone and he waved at them and said good morning to them.

Inko: How are you feeling Izuku?

Izuku: Like I have a hangover.

As Izuku said that he knew he messed up. He tried to leave the house but Inko used her telekinesis on him to bring him to her.

Inko: How would you know how that feels like Izuku.

Izuku brought out Lionel and made a copy of Leone.

Leone: Where am I. Oh hi, Izuku want to go drinking with me again.

Izuku: Her that's how I know how a hangover feels like she always had alcohol all the time somehow she was the one to get me drunk.

Leone: Who are you talk...

Inko: So you are the one to get my baby boy drunk I will have to punish you.

Sans: I like how you forgot you can teleport

Izuku: I was scared for my life.

Lucy: You have the power to destroy armies and you're scared of your mom.

Izuku: YES

Leone was on her stomach holding her butt in pain because Inko hit her there with a metal spatula many times. Izuku took back Lionel and made Leone disappear. He then told everyone he was going to train with his Teigus then he teleported away. Ryuko told everyone that she was going to a game store to get cards. Rumi,Nana and Inko went to the woods to train there Teigu.

Time skip with Ryuko

Ryuko was walking in town looking for a game store. After 45 minutes she found one she was going to enter when a man put a gun to her back.

Man: Give me everything you got and nobody get hur...

Ryuko turns around faster than the man can react grabbing and crushing the gun with her robot hand. The man used his Quirk tuning his body to stone. He tried hitting Ryuko but she dogged it and hit him in the face knocking him out.

Ryuko:( Thoughts) This hand is so strong

After waiting a little, the police came and arrested the man and asked Ryuko what happened. The police were going to give her a warning to not use her Quirk in public. She told them she did not use it and she was a new hero. The police asked to see her license and she gave it to them after that they apologized to her and left. As she was going to enter the store 2 kids came up to her.

Kid 1: That was really cool are you a hero

Kid 2: You were like punch dodge punch and he was asleep.

Ryuko: Yes I am a hero. I'm off duty right now though.

Kids: Can we get your autograph.

Ryuko: Sure what do you want me to sign?

The kids brought out binders from their backpack when they opened it to show where she can sign. When Ryuko saw the binder it had a ton of cards in it she asked about them after she signed the binders.

Ryuko: What are those cards you have?

Kid 1: This is are yu gi oh collection we were going to this gaming store to see if they have any new cards.