Chapter 14

Izuku and his girlfriend were getting ready for the first day of school. When they were ready Inko wished them all good luck. As they were leaving Eri ran up to them with her very own backpack.

 Inko was going to get her but Izuku told her he talked to Nezu about it and he agreed he can bring her

Toga: How are we going to school?

Jiro: We can just go in are super cars.

Ibara: We must go on one of are helicopters.

Izuku: We are going in a pelican.

Toga/Jiro/Ibara: A what.

Izuku just smiled, hitting a button on his suit. The ground opened up and showed a plane with Chain Guns on it and rockets mounted under its wings. Behind the pelican there were cars all with different weapons on the back of them.

 Behind the pelican there were cars all with different weapons on the back of them

Jiro: When did you make all of these.

Izuku: When I was practising with the power ring. I found out If I combine it with other Teigu I can make it. The basement is full of weapons and vehicles I made so when schools over you can all look down there.

Toga: I want to see all the bladed weapons you have.

Ibara: How Many weapons of mass destruction do you have down there?

Izuku just smiled and boarded the pelican with Eri next to him then starting it up. Ibara just sided and boarded the pelican Toga and Jiro followed her. As they were flying Eri was looking out the window. As they got to UA Izuku picked up Eri and jumped out of the pelican Toga,Jiro and Ibara jumped out after them. Eri was pretending she was flying while Izuku was on his phone. Ibara was reading a book. Toga and Jiro were playing rock paper scissors. Izuku made a green bubble so they can land safely. As they entered the school they left a lot of stunned students. It did not take them long to find 1-A because they were here so many times.

Eri: The door is so big. It's bigger than you dad.

Izuku: Will there are people with Quirk that make them taller.

Eri: But you don't have a Quirk and you're a giant.

Izuku: I'm only 7 ft 9 in.

Jiro: That's taller than most people will ever be.