Chapter 13

Sorry for not updating. I have been very busy and I got a job now so updates will take longer.

A.F.O:(thoughts) This will make things more complicated if this is Izuku. I need to make sure this kid is him.

A.F.O: Death Gun Find out everything you can about the green hair boy, the girl with purple hair, the girl with vines for hair and the girl with two messy buns. They are the most dangerous ones I saw.

Black Knight: What about the girl with yellow hair that was shooting webs or something from her hands, the boy with Ash Blond hair that was making Explosions with his hands and the boy with White and red hair he has a ice and fire Quirk we read about.

A.F.O: Those 3 were a little interesting but what I saw from them they rely too much on their Quirk but the 3 girls used their Quirk but did not rely on them and scored the highs out of everyone. The boy is a whole nother story by himself.

Salem: I agree with A.F.O we need to know about those 3 girls and the boy.

Death Gun: I will see what I can find out about them. Can I bring Nemesis or Neo with me?

Salem: Who is Neo.

Death Gun: The mute girl her name is Neo.

Salem: How do you know this?

Death Gun: I talked to her and the Meta they are pretty cool when you get to know them.

A.F.O: You can't take anyone you will do this solo.

Salem: How did you talk to them? They are mute.

Death Gun: Ok I will do it by myself and to answer your question Salem I know sign language and Neo has a notebook to write in.

A.F.O: Black Knight can you send some men to the Meta Liberation Army and see if they will join us and if they say no you know what to do.

Black Knight: Sure.

As they were talking Meta was listening to everything they were saying from the corner with his Active Camouflage active so they would not see him. Neo was getting information on everyone in the League of Villains,Salem's Inner Circle and Black Knight Consortium group.

Meta: * Find anything on the leaders or their members.*

Neo: * Nothing on the leaders but I have all of their members Quirks and their backgrounds on them. What about you?*

Meta: *They sent Death Gun to get information on Izuku and his girlfriends; they also sent some men to talk to the Meta Liberation Army to see if they will join them.*

Neo: *I hope Izuku doesn't kill him, he is a fun guy.*

Meta: *I will tell him that maybe he will let him live.*

A few days later

Izuku: This will not do at all.

Ibara: What are you looking at?

Izuku: The class we will be put in. They have Katsuki,Izumi and Shoto in the same class as me and have you and Toga in another class.

Ibara: What are you going to do?

Izuku: I'm gonna change them of course. There is no way I'm staying in a class with my childhood bullies.

After 5 minutes Izuku changed his class to his liking. Class 1-A Will be Izuku,Jiro,Toga,Ibara,Momo,Tsuyu,Mina,Ochaco,Toru,Kendo,Yui,Kinoko,Pony,Setsuna,Reiko,Ojiro,Shoji,Tokoyami,Eijiro,Tetsutetsu,Weiss.

Ibara: Do you know who the teacher will be?

Izuku: Shota Aizawa his hero name is Eraser Head but you know that already.