Chapter 1:

(Dimitri in MM)

         It's been six months since anyone seen Dimitri. Everyone had fallen in order of Jai with Dimitri gone she had to take over her man businesses  once she was re-covered from her coma. She had woken up and all of Dimitri's everything was in her name it even said they where married. Jai had no problem taking over. She was always the brains in their relationship her problem came in when the kids would ask her questions like "Where's daddy?" "Did he leave us?" "Did he not love us?" and etc. 

       "Princeton! Come here right now!" Jai yelled as she heard him having a fit and throwing stuff. "NO! I WANT MY DAD!" He yelled back throwing a glass cup. Jai grabbed him off the floor. "Get your ass up I'm not playing with you Prince!" She said and he started squirming under her. His foot kicked her in the eye causing her to drop him in pain. Romeo ran over to prince and pushed him. "You hurt mommy!" Romeo yelled punching Princeton. Jai held her eye. Romeo hit Princeton in the head with the cup and Kianna came over pulling Romeo off of Princeton and hitting Princeton with the belt. "I told your little ass about that now go sit down! Noelle and Princess clean up yall mess. Romeo go sit down before you next." She said and Princeton ran off crying. Kianna sighed and Jai sat down in the floor tears running down her face. "I suck at this. I can't even get my own kids to do what I say. Romeo is acting more like Dimitri every day. He is his father child. I know it's wrong to say this but Princeton is acting like Antonio with these little fits he throwing." Jai said sobbing. Antonio was like that. "You never ever! Talked about Antonio Jai what's going on?" Kianna asked and Jai sighed wiping her face. 

      "I don't know what to do no more. I don't know how im supposed to do this." She said completly broken. She was always the rock of everyone. Kianna heart hurted seeing her bestfriend cry like this. She knew Jai would overcome this shit she just needed a little push. "Come on lets go to the church to see if we can find anything or any sign of where Dimitri could have gone. KIDS PUT YOUR SHOES ON!' Kiana said and Jai sat looking confused. "I never thought about that. Oh my god! Kianna they have cameras in the church no body knows about Dimitri got them installed when he started bringing the kids something about extra security just in case someone try to take Princess." Jai said smiling and Kianna busted out laugh. She couldn't lie Dimitri was a funny man. 

  ***************************************

         (Victoria in MM)  

"Wakey Wakey Dimitri." A familiar voice said and Dimitri groaned. His head was banging. "You again." He groaned and she smiled. "Me again! Miss me?" She asked and Dimitri sighed. This girl was beyond fucking crazy. "Victoria where the fuck am I?" He asked and she shook her head. "No you don't get to ask questions you answer them." She said snorting some coke. He cringed. "I'm good bitch." He said and stood up. She was one dumb motherfucker she didn't tie him up. "If you walk out that door Dimitri? Your a dead man. Now we can do this my way or no way." She said and he sighed sitting back down. "What's your way?" He asked and she smiled. "Marry Me." She said and he busted out laughing. She looked at him weirdly. "If I marry you? You wont get a penny. Everything went to Jai'Nia and my kids. You a dead bitch walking. You have held me here for six months. Jai gone find you and when she do? Well I feel bad for you." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Blah blah blah! Im gone kill that bitch and those kids. If i can't have you? No body will have you." She said and Dimitri shook his head. "So kill me." He said and she took another line of coke. 

     "That would be too easy." She said pulling out a gun. Dimitri wasn't fazed. Victoria was a dumb broad. She never think anything through. She wasn't like Jai who had brains and beauty nawl she just had beauty and body. "Killing my wife and Kids will not make me love you." He said calmly and she groaned. "Wife and kids! Fuck that Dimitri! I just want you!" She said and he cringed again looking at her in disgust. The drugs was taking a big toll on her body. She was once thick and ass and boobs, now she has lost weight, She had bags under her eyes, her light skin was now very pale her hair was thinning out to. "Yeah umm no." He said shaking his head. "It wasn't a question. Dimitri you will be mines. Now I'm gonna go get you some food to eat." She said and walked out. Dimitri sighed sitting down on the floor. How the fuck he let this crackhead bitch kidnap him? He don't know. He looked around and smiled when he saw he left the gun on the table. like he said one dumb broad. He looked around and saw cameras everywhere. Then it hit him.

        "This bitch don't want me. She working with the feds." He said to himself. Then the door opened and very familiar face walked in. "I'm agent Kami and I would like to ask you some questions." She smiled and he copied her face. One thing about Dimitri he wasn't no dumb nigga. "Where's Agent Jackass I mean James." He asked smirking. She was the same bitch that ruined his relationship with Jai. But she was also a rat one he was gone kill one day or another. "You are not allowed to ask about my partner. Now Mr. Dimitri Santos where were you the day Jamel Calino aka Silk died?" She asked and Dimitri chuckled. They had been building a case on him one that wasn't gone get far. He had an alibi. For every date and a correct answer for every question. "I was helping my girl she was hurt she had just had a miscarriage." He said and the Agent sighed. "People said they seen you outside the scene just minuets before wearing all black." She said and he nodded. "All black you say? Well you can ask my ex secretary who is obsessed with me what I was wearing she has a journal for everyday." He said truthfully. 

       "Sir if you are lying and playing games right now I advise you to stop." She said sternly. "And I advise your rat ass to get the fuck away from me before I blow this whole operation up. Did you forget I dug in on you? My boys told me some real interesting things about you. Some things that I'm sure your little cop friends dont know about. Am I right? Remember your trip to Mexico? Or how about Italy? You did some things that if let's say I had someone find out where I am and that knows you will leak some serious anonymous yet very known information. You don't have shit on me but a case you been trying to build up for 2 years. You came in my house and didn't find anything. Im a smart nigga and I need you to understand that. I'm not the average thug. Let me tell you something else. I don't sell drugs." He said and the look on her face drained of color listening to him

    "That is it for today. Victoria !" She said standing up walking towards the door. "Tread lightly you snake bitches!" He yelled hiding the gun behind his back so swiftly no body not even the camera would see. After years of dealing with Cameras he knew how to work around them. "You have no solid information on him Agent Kami you have to let him go!" Dimitri heard a male voice say and he smirked. She wasn't all that smart. Especially if she the one who got Victoria involved.