Chapter 6

*******************************

                   Jai followed Princess into her room. She was caught off by the all white wedding dress in the middle of her room hanging. Princess handed her a note and walked out. She chuckled. 

   "Baby girl... Put on the dress it was beautiful, strapless pushing her boobs up, went down to her feet and the heels. Your next surprise is in Romeo's room.  Love Dimitri." 

     She chuckled and grabbed the dress. After putting it on and the silver diamond heels by them she sighed and walked out to Romeo room. She couldn't help but to feel happy. She went in Romeos room and Kianna stood there smiling in a purple dress. Her make up was done and her hair was up in a perfect do. "Sit we don't have much time." She said and Jai chuckled. "What's going on Kianna?" She asked sitting down and Kianna sprayed her with her favorite perfume. "Arm's up." She said and Jai did as told and Kianna sprayed deodarant on her. She then started on her make up. Once she was done She put her earrings on and a diamond necklace, bracelets, and put her hair in a silky up high ponytail quickly. "Close your eyes." She said and She did. She sprayed the stuff for her make up on her face put some red lip gloss on her she did her eye lashes and sighed. "All done." She said and handed Jai a note. "Kianna wait." Jai said but she was already gone. She sighed confused, 

            "Now that's done go to Princeton room." She read outloud and laughed. She got up careful not to mess up her dress and walked out to Princeton room. There stood Romen and Mecca. "Daddy what's going on?" She asked as she saw Mecca holding a veil. "He doing what he should have done a year ago." Romen said and Jai chuckled. "Congratulations baby sis." Mecca said placing the veil on her head. She wanted to cry then but held it in. Mecca kissed her cheek and left out. "I'm proud of you Mija. Your doing better with Dimitri than me and your mother ever done. Come on I gotta get you down the isle." Roman said and she looked sideways. "Isle? This is a surprise wedding?" She asked and Roman smiled and nodded. "Oh my god." She gasped tears in her eyes. "No no Mija. Don't cry yet. Come on." He said and she nodded and wrapped her arm around his. "Don't let me go." She said as she and him started walking. "Never." He said and they walked down the stairs that was wrapped with flowers. He went all in out. They walked in the backyard through the woods to the clearing they had. 

         There was white chairs lined up in 12 rows on each side. Each chair taken. Instead of one in the front. It was a white carpet on the floor with flowers on them. She saw Princeton in a tux holding a ring with Noelle holding the ring for Dimitri. Kianna stood where in the front with Isabella, Morgan, Skylar and Tony. (Tony is a girl btw ill introduce her later) On the other side was Dimitri in a Tux with Enzo behind him, Monroe, Mecca, Tommy and Trevin. Jai smiled tears coming down her eyes. "This Is Why I love you" Started to Play and everyone stood up. Jai locked eyes with Dimitri and smiled. She didn't even realize she was walking. He smiled at her tears in his eyes. He had the girl of his dreams and never wanted to let her go. She reached him and Roman placed her hand in Dimitri's hand. "I love you Mija." He said kissing her forehead. 

              "We are gathered here today to witness the ruin of Dimitri Santos and Jai'Nia Moreno. If you have any reasons as to why these two should not wed. Speak now or forever hold your peace." The pastor said and no one spoke. "These too have their own vows they would like to tell each other" He said and Dimitri smiled. "Jai'Nia Ayala Kalina Rosalie Moreno. I have loved you since the day I saw you working in the shop. I was such a dick to you and you didn't care you held your own against me and my dickish ways. You have been through so much and a average 20 year old wouldn't be able to compare to the shit you been through alone plus the shit we been through. I wanted to save you from all the pain those motherfuckers gave you. Instead I hurted you over and over. You have had three of kids. And your about to have another one. I swear to god if I lose you again I'ma check myself into a home. You are my light, My rock, My world, My heart. Without you? Im just a thug ass nigga with no ways. I love you Jai and I promise to always love you no matter what baby girl." He said and by the end Jai was in straight tears.