Chapter 13

*************Two months later ************

        "Raf. Get up I gotta go." Jai said as she woke up in his bed. He groaned. "Come on baby why you gotta leave right now?" He asked and she sighed. "Because I have a husband and four kids at home." She said and he sat up pulling her to him. "Dimitri doesn't care about you like I do. He cheats on you. I would never do that to you baby girl." He said and she looked in his almond brown eyes and truly believed him. "I know but I love Dimitri." She said pulling away and he sighed. "So much that your sleeping with me?" He asked and she sighed. "I care about you Rafael but you know if Dimitri cached us he would kill you." She said and he sighed nodding. She got dressed in her clothes and brushed her hair and left. 

      As she got in the Car Dimitri called her. "Wassup baby?" She asked answering. "Where you at?" He asked and she pulled off. "Just left Rafael's wassup?" She asked and he growled. "I don't like the fact that your sleeping with him." He said and she rolled her eyes. "Dimitri. I don't like you fucking with them hoes so shut the fuck up. How may I help you?" She asked and he growled. "Ima need you to watch your fucking tone and don't forget who the fuck your talking to. I keep letting yo ass slide but keep pushi-" She cut him off. "Or what? The fuck is you gone do Dimitri?" She asked as she turned the corner. "Get yo ass home." He said and hung up. She rolled her eyes. She knew he would do this but she needed to keep Rafael roped up long enough to get information on his connections to the Consuela's. She always made sure to wear a condom with him and she got a check up every time she slept with either him or Dimitri.

          "What you got now?" Dimitri asked as she walked into his office. "He is related to one of them.  Her name is Sierra. That's as far as I got. Now what was all that you was saying on the phone?" She asked as she closed and locked the door. She couldn't lie Raf's 9 inch wasn't nothing compared to Dimitri's 12 inch. He sat back licking his lips. "Let me show you." He said standing up and walking to her. She jumped on him kissing him. She missed him. She craved him his touch. He laid her her on sofa naked. 

      He admired her beautiful body. He took his clothes off and she watch hungrily. Once she saw his partner and went to put it in her mouth but he stopped her. "Lay yo ass back down. You mines right now. I'm bout to explore you." He said and she bit her lip. His voice made her extra wet. She smiled as her dove on her. He moved like a stripper on her body slowly and sexily. She laid then letting him pleasure her. Her face twisting as he stroked in and out. Moans escaping her lips with every move he made. Her hands gripping his shoulder and her nails scratching his back. She enjoyed every moment. She loved Dimitri a lot for this very thing.

  *********************************

        "So her name Treasure?" Enzo asked Mecca as him, Monroe, Romen and Mecca sat in the living room waiting on Dimitri. "Nah it's Royalty. She is amazing and she got these beautiful blue eyes. Like shorty perfect." He bragged and Monroe started laughing. "My nigga in love with a stripper!" He yelled out and everyone else joined in including Mecca. 'Yeah she only stripper I know that don't fuck none of them niggas. She just dance. Like shorty got respect for herself. Like I don't know how to explain it. But she got a daughter." He said and Romen rose an eyebrow at his son. "What's wrong with that?" He asked and Mecca sighed. "I never really wanted kids. That shit kinda fuck with me not gone lie." He said and Romen sat up. "Spoken like a coward. Youngan this girl seem to be the one. If you can't accept everything that comes with her? Then you might as well dead it Mecca." He said and  the boys nodded. They heard Jai moans from he office and chuckled. Then Dimitri walked out spraying himself with cologne. 

     "He right. Nigga you kill motherfucker without second thinking but bitch up at the thought of having to be a father figure to a little girl. I'm sure the father is not in her life. Make that little girl happy. You have to be there for both of them. It might not seem like much but having a daughter will be the best thing that ever happens to you. I mean a son is too but you having a daughter is like having a fragile heart that you wanna protect at all costs. Take it from me." Dimitri said sitting down next to them. Romen nodded pulling out a blunt about to light it when Jai walked pass him taking it out his hand. "No sir." She said Romen looked at her crazily and shrugged his shoulders pulling out another one. "Daddy you better put it down now Princess has asthma if she come in around smoke and start choking it's gone be me and you." She said standing two inches away from him. 

      "Man Dimitri get her." Romen said and everyone started laughing. Romen was a sucker for his daughter. "She's right." Dimitri said shrugging and Romen mumbled under his breath and put it back. Jai started walking towards Dimitri and almost fell. "Damn Dimitri! The fuck You do? She can't even walk right broski pit in some work huh?" Enzo laughed out and Mecca hit the back of his head. Dimitri chuckled and stood up walking to her. "Don't touch me. I can walk." She said limping and he put his hands up in surrender. "I told yo hard headed ass to sit and wait. I was just trying to help." He said and walked back to his seat. She shot a bird at him sarcastically. "That attitude is what got you right here. Come here come sit down." He sat and she rolled her eyes and sat in hid lap. "Bet Rafael don't do that." Dimitri said in her ear and she rolled her eyes. 

  ***************************

        Two weeks later

        Treasure sat in her apartment with her daughter watching Disney movies. "Mommy why you have to be a stripper?" Talia asked her causing her to freeze in shock. She sighed and sat up towards her daughter and brushed her black silky hair out her face looking in her dark blue eyes that matched her owns. "Because baby Mommy has to make sure you get everything you ever want or need. I do it so you don't have to. You understand me? I do what I do so I never have to see you doing it. I never want you to make yourself vulnerable to a man. Don't ever let a man touch you or persuade you. Princessa, you are so beautiful like your mother so it's bond to be a lot of men or boys that try to hurt you." She said to her daughter and what Talia said took Treasure into complete shock mode. "My daddy said that will never happen. He said no matter how big I get. No body will ever hurt me because if they come close to me he will put them down before they can get my name." Talia said and Treasure thought back to Mecca when she came home and saw him watching Mulan with her last week. 

      "Well let's hope daddy make good on his promise." Treasure said and Talia nodded. "He will Mommy. He even said that if I ever got hurt all I had to do was call him and he will be here like flash. I have the most amazing dad on earth." Talia continued to boost about Mecca. "Come on lay down baby." She said and she did just that. She texted Mecca. 

 Treasure: Talia calls you daddy. what's up with that? 

Mecca😩💦: I told her she never have to worry about nothing because her daddy gone take care of her for life. You gotta problem with that? 

Treasure: Yes! I don't want you getting her hopes up about having a dad and you abandon her like her real father did. 

Mecca😩💦: Well I aint that motherfucker by the long shot. She has a father now. I don't give no fucks bout that busted ass clown ass nigga that nutted in you. That's my daughter your my baby. That pussy mines, your heart mines and so is your daughter so stfu 

Treasure:  Make me 😉

Mecca😩💦: I'll be their at 10 I'm taking baby girl to my sister house she wants all the kids so it's just gone be me and you. Get her ready.

Treasure: Okay

      "Talia baby come on lets get dressed." She said and Talia nodded jumping off bed and running to her room. Treasure thought about Mecca. He was so hardcore he seemed cruel to the streets. Yes she heard rumors about him and Dimitri and his sister Jai. All three cold blooded killers. If you cross them your bond to never be seen again. But she saw something different in him. He was gentle and sweet with her and he accepted her daughter with open arms. She was falling but didn't know what the shit she was about to land in. Not by the long shot.