Chapter 5

********Jai's P.O.V Four weeks later ************

      I woke up in Dimitri's arms but very sick. "D.... D let me go! I gotta throw up." I said struggling to get out his grip. He let me go and I ran to bathroom. Barely making it. "You okay Mamas?" He asked walking in still clearly sleepy. As I was about to respond I throw up again. Once I was done I sighed. "Yeah Im okay." I said and flushed the toilet. I grabbed the bleach and he stopped me. "I got it take a shower." He said and I nodded and stripped out my clothes. I was weak but had enough energy to get in the shower. I washed myself and my hair. "You got food poising or something?" Dimitri asked and I sighed. "I don't know Dimitri. I just know I'm sick and want to go lay down." I said turning the water off and stepping out. He gave me my towel and I sighed. "You Pregnant J?" He asked and I laid in the bed not feeling the clothes right now. "I don't know Dimitri." I responded and He scrunched his eyes up at me as I got dressed. 

        "Alright I'm bout to get the kids some food." He said and I nodded and laid in bed. After he got dressed he left out. Six minuets Prince, Princess and Romeo all came in. They jumped on the bed with me and I laughed. "Daddy sent y'all in here huh?" I asked and Romeo laid on my stomach. "Yes ma'am." Prince said and I nodded. "Mama can we watch a movie?" Princess asked and I nodded grabbing my phone. "Watch we watching?" I asked turning the Tv on with my phone. "Moana!" Princess said and Romeo and Prince groaned. "Mama if I watch Moana one more time Ima throw Princess on the island with her." Romeo said. He really was too smart for his age. I laughed and Shook my head. "Princess pick a movie they like too." I said and she pouted crossing her arms. "Humph Fine... Let's watch Big Hero Six!" She said and Romeo rolled his eyes. "Mommy Can we watch a Movie you pick?" Romeo asked and I nodded. 

       "Mama how old are you?" Princess asked and I chuckled. "23 Like Jordan." I said and the boys laughed and started a whole conversation on how he's the best basketball player. "Mommy How old is Daddy?" Princess asked and I sighed. "He's 26. Three years older than Mommy." I said and she Nodded and sat next to me. "So when I get older I can get a boyfriend that's three years older than me?" She asked and to be honest I never thought about her having a boyfriend. "No You can not. Your little ass aint ever getting a boyfriend." Dimitri voice said and I rolled my eyes. He walked in with a big thing from McDonald. He had a CVS bag too. "Yay! We got Burger in the morning dad?" Prince asked running to the food and Dimitri laughed and nodded. Princess was still sitting looking sad. Once the boys got their food Dimitri looked at Princess who looked like she was about to cry. "You got this one Dimitri." I said and he sighed. 

     "Come here Princess." He said and she looked the other way. "Come on Princess don't do daddy like that." He said kneeling down next the bed right by her. She started crying and hugged him. "Why you crying baby girl?" He asked I could see at the moment seeing Princess cry was hurting him. "Because your mad at me." She said sobbing causing Dimitri to sigh. "I can never be mad at you Princess. Ever. I love you baby girl. You just not getting a boyfriend ever. Because if he hurt you daddy will have to kill him and You know killing is bad and I don't wanna do nothing bad. Okay?" He asked and she sniffled and Nodded. "Okay Daddy." She said hugging him and He smiled. He realized she really had mixed personalities at the moment I guess. Princess does have a Bipolar disorder. To be honest I think she gone be okay when she get older just a little crazy.

     I put on London has fallen and we all laid in the bed. "Jai i got you a pregnancy test." Dimitri said out of the blue. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not pregnant! I know my body Dimitri." I said and he nodded. "And I know you. You just ate three cheeseburgers and Fries with Ketchup. You hate Ketchup." He said and I groaned and looked at the kids. They where to into the Movie to pay attention to us. "You know what fine! I'll take the dumbass test Give it to me." I said putting my hand out. He reached over and handed me three of them. "I just need one." I said handing him the other two back. "Just to make sure I got Three." He said handing them back. I scoffed and He shoo' d his hand at me to go to the bathroom. I got up careful not to kick nun of the kids. 

     I pee' d in a cup and sat the tests in it. Dimitri knocked on the door and before I could say anything he walked in. "What they say?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "Nothing I just sat them in there I have to fucking wait." I said with the worst attitude I could must up. "Why you so angry Jai?" He asked sitting on the sink. "Because I don't want to have another baby right now. I can barely maintain the three we got. Then every time I'm pregnant some fuck shit happens to me. I was pregnant with Princeton and nearly lost him lucky the hospital saved him. I lost one child. Giving birth to the twins not only did I almost have a miscarriage after finding out you cheated on me giving birth to them I almost died. I'm tired Dimitri." I confessed and I saw the hurt on his face. "I just want to go through one with you. I wanna see the baby bump grow. I wanna be there when you giving birth, I wanna see when the baby is brought in the world. Jai I need this or else I wont feel complete as a man." He said and I sighed and Looked at the test. 

        "Well you get your wishes. " I said as all three read positive. I was happy yeah and I knew this was something he wanted I couldn't help but to get a sad feeling. Out of no where I ended up crying. "Jai.... Come here. Don't worry Mamas I got you. I promise. Okay. Now right now? I need you to go follow Princess she wanna show you something." He said and I chuckled cleaning my face and nodded. He grabbed my face and kissed me. I left out and saw Princess dressed in a purple and white dress. Her hair was fixed back up. She had on some pearl earrings and a pearl necklace. She had on some white church shoes on. She looked like a flower girl but I brushed it off.