Chapter 16

**********************

    "Are you sure your okay Mi Amor?" Rafael asked Jai as she laid in the bed with him. She couldn't lie and say she didn't feel something for him because she cared deeply for him. "I'm fine just I wish Dimitri and I could move pass this. He changed my life. I would probably be somebody hoe if Dimitri hadn't came into my life. I love him. I wish he was more like you. Open. Honest. Everything a woman could ask for." She said telling the truth. "You love him because he is your crunch. He is your husband, you had four of his kids, You pledge loyalty to him the first time you let him fuck. That's how it works Jai. There is no in or out. Not even with me. I'm just a stress reliever. I will never have you the way Dimitri does and I'm okay with that." He said and Jai looked in his eyes. He was telling the truth. She couldn't help but kiss him. "I love you Raf." She said and he chuckled. "You lust me Love." He said and she looked away. She didn't mean to say that. She guess a part of her did actually love him. 

      "Not true." She said looking back at him. "I understand. Trust me. You don't have to lie. I will never compete with Dimitri. My mother told me don't compete where you don't compare Hijo." He said and she chuckled. "Sounds like my father. 'Nunca dejes que alguien te diga lo que no puedes hacer princesa" She said and they shared a laugh. "Romen is a man that works in some mysterious ways. Almost like God." He said and Jai saw how he admired Romen. She felt bad that Dimitri wanted him dead. She saw the good in him. "Come on let's go to sleep." She said snuggling up to him. He nodded and embraced her in his arms. "Night Amore." He said and she smiled. "Night Papi." She said and dozed off. Once she was sleep Rafael eased off and grabbed her phone. Jai wasn't a dumb bitch if she was gone do some shit for Dimitri she wasn't gone bring a phone that got evidence and that's all Rafael wanted at that moment. He sat on the edge of the bed scrolling through it. 

      "Find what you looking for?" Her voice asked causing him to jump and drop the phone. He sighed. "No." He said locking it giving it back to her. She sighed. "What where you looking for?" She asked and he sighed. "To be honest I don't know. I was trying to see if this is really real or if this is a setup." He said and she moved towards him. "It's real. My feelings for you are real. I want you. We're just in a entanglement." She said and he chuckled. "Okay Jada. Come on for real now let's go to sleep." He said and she nodded smiling. They shared a kiss and laid down. Jai wondered how her life would be if she didn't have four kids if she wasn't married. If she just had herself and her businesses. The more she thought about the more she realized she didn't want it. 

****************************

    "Dadddy!" Noelle yelled as she threw her shoes. She was having temper tantrum. "Noelle stop with the bull shit man. Come on we gotta go." He said picking her up and her shoes. "I want my Teetee." She yelled and he sighed. Sometimes he missed Kianna. She knew how to handle Noelle and her attitude. "Princess. Do you love daddy?" He asked and she folded her arms nodding her head. "Daddy really need you to be a good girl. Can you be a good girl for daddy? Then we can get Ice cream and go to the park. You like that?" He asked and she moved her head away. "Only if it's Chocolate ice cream." She said and he chuckled. "Deal. Come on let's watch YouTube videos on how to do your hair." He said pulling out his phone. He wasn't a bad parent. He loved his daughter. He didn't mind taking care of her all by himself. He also didn't mind busting a nigga skull bout her either. 

   Kianna failed her as a mother. He wasn't gonna fail her as a father. Not by the long shot. Just as he was about to sit down a knock was on the door. He sighed and went to answer it. "India? How may the fuck I help you?" He asked forgetting he holding Noelle. "Daddy You say bad word. No saying bad words." Noelle said flicking his nose. "Alright baby girl Im sorry. How may I help you India?" He asked and she stepped forward trying to step but he blocked her. "Rico I need to know where is Dimitri?" She asked and he chuckled. "Why? Man that man is married. He happy as fuck with four kids why you keep bugging him India?" Rico asked and she rolled her eyes. "His wife is rolling around in the sheets with Rafael I don't think their too happy. Besides this is about some other shit. The feds. They are about to raid Him, Mecca, Monroe, Enzo and You. I just wanted to give y'all heads up." She said and he sighed. 

      "He knows about that shit and when?" He asked and she looked slightly confused. How the fuck is Dimitri not beating the shit out of Rafael for sleeping with his precious Jai. "This weekend. Starting with all the clubs then your homes." She said and she walked away. Noelle looked at her father and tapped his chest. "Yes baby?" He asked and she asked a question he didn't ever wanna hear her ask. "Do you have drugs and guns like bad guys daddy?" She asked and he sighed closing the door and grabbing his phone. "Baby listen to me. Go in your room grab your suit case and bag and start packing I gotta make some phone calls." He said placing her on the floor. "Okay." She said and skipped away up the stairs to her room. 

    "Yo Rico? What's good hombre?" Dimitri asked and Rico sighed pulling out his burner phone, passports and wades of money. "Tenemos un problema. Los federales están a punto de atacarnos de nuestros clubes a nuestras casas a nuestra casa de mamás. Despejen todo. ¡Empaca a tu familia y llevad a todos al aeropuerto ahora! Tengo la sensación de que la Consuela está detrás de esto." He said and Dimitri sighed. "Fuck! Alright You call Enzo and Monroe. Ima call Mecca and Romen." He said and Rico nodded and they hung up. "NOELLE!" He yelled putting his phone down. His heart started beating fast when he didn't hear her replies. He ran up the stairs into her room. He saw her standing there singing while packing her folded clothes. He sighed. He watched her pack and when she was done he put her bags in his truck and grabbed all the drugs out his house and to his homeboy who got rid of drugs and guns. 

      He pulled up and saw Dimitri and Jai there. "Stay in the car Amore." He said to Noelle who nodded and watched Tv. He got out and locked the doors. He grabbed the bags and walked to them. "That's it?" The man asked and just then Romen pulled up with Monroe, Enzo, and Mecca their. Their ladies waited in the cars. They all held duffel bags. "Come on let's get this shit over with." Romen said and they nodded walking in. Once they threw it all away with their gloves still on. "Where we going?" Jai asked and they all stood outside. "Our beach house in Mexico. It has 13 rooms and 10 bathrooms. Enough for all of us. We have to be a big family. We have to make it look like a family get away. Their is no trace of drugs or anything in any of our clubs. Jai and I cleaned it all off. Y'all good with that?" Dimitri asked and they all nodded. This was about to be some deep shit but they needed to get away. Let the streets cool down for once. 

     "Alright who driving all the kids?" Jai asked and they all started laughing. "I got enough going on with one!" Mecca said and they chuckled. "Oh yeah congrats bro. I heard about the pregnancy." Jai said and all the boys eyebrows went up. "Pregnancy? You got shorty pregnant already?" Dimitri asked and Mecca nodded. "Sure it's yours?" Monroe asked and Mecca cut his eye at him. "You tryna call my girl a hoe?" He asked and Jai then walked off. "No. I'm calling her a broad that went from being a stripper to a at home mommy and wife. That shit ain't normal." He said and Mecca chuckled. "Mad cause Morgan ass pregnant by another motherfucker? We all know that baby aint your. If anything the only person we know for a fact that's pregnant knows the baby father is Izzy." Mecca snapped and Jai turned around. "Shut y'all motherfucking asses up and let's go sitting here arguing like too little bitches." She said and Mecca looked at her and then Romen. "Go." Romen said knowing that Mecca could go from 0 to prison real quick just like all his kids 

      Rico shook his head. He was happy he ain't have to deal with that shit no more. It was just him and his baby girl. They all got in there cars and drove off to the airport. They planned on coming back in at least 2 months time.