Chapter 7

"Kianna?" Jai asked surprised to see she was holding the Kids at gun point. "Hello bestfriend. Dimitri let's have a seat. August! Rico!" She said and Jai looked at Dimitri who was looked like something just clicked in his mind. "Kianna. I remember You. It took me some time alot of it actually but I do now. You was that stripper. You was running with Rico after the feds raided y'all little sex trafficking ring. We slept together that was like 4 or 5years ago." Dimitri said after hearing Rico name he knew. He knew what the fuck just happened. "Tct Tct! Ding Ding! Took you a year!" She said as Rico and August walked in. "Baby what you doing? I thought we where killing him." Rico said walking in with Noelle. "No you fucking bastard. He needs to know the truth. Everyone does. Rico Noelle is not your daughter. "She said putting her gun down and grabbing a bottle of alcohol. "The fuck is You talking about?" Rico asked looking at Noelle. "Think about the dates. She belongs to Dimitri." She said and Jai chuckled. 

      "Are you serious right now bitch?" Jai asked forgetting about the other shit. She wanted to rip Kianna head off right now. "I don't give a fuck about her not being my blood she is still my daughter Kianna. This little world You think your about to live in with Dimitri? Will not work. Same for you Lou Loc. Y'all can't force somebody to love y'all. "Rico said looking at August and Mecca chuckled. "Y'all some dumb motherfuckers." Mecca said bluntly as he sat down. "Prince, Princess and Romeo? Go with Papa he's outside." Mecca said and the kids all quickly ran off. 

        "Now let me get this straight. Your dumbass and Your dumbass wanted these two crazy motherfuckers that are insanely in love with other so badly that they fist fight and plan on how to kill a motherfucker five minuets later to fall in love with y'all AFTER y'all killed their kids? Well unless this is Vampire Diaries and Damon Salvatore is here to compel these motherfuckers to forget each other. Your out of luck." Mecca said laughing. Dimitri chuckled realizing that was the coded word they came up with two hours before. 

      Mecca was crazy but Damon? Was crazier. Every one knew once he walked in everything would be shut down. Soon Damon, aka Their crazy brother who was in a crazy folks home, Aka the brother that just got out of jail aka one crazy motherfucker. He looked a lot like Roman but acted just like his mother Krystal. "Well Did you miss me Kiki? How about You Lou Lou? RICO! What it do??" Damon asked smiling and Jai watched as the three of them went from looking confused but confident to straight up fear. And she thought motherfuckers feared Dimitri. "Damon. Look man. I wasn't a part of this I just wanted to make good with Kianna so I can see my daughter." Rico started pleading and Damon placed his finger on his lip. "Shhhh Ricky I'm not here for you. Sister! Nice to finally meet ya. Im Damon! Of course call me Dame. I came to handle your rat problems." He said and started laughing at his self.

       Jai joined in understanding the joke. Dimitri looked confused. Mecca couldn't lie he was confused as fuck. "Dame! Come on we dont have all day." Mecca said and he jumped and snapped his fingers. "Oh yes! Ricky stand back." He said and Rico quickly moved as He drawed a sword. He stabbed August and Kianna tried to make a run for it. "Uht Uht I don't think so sweetie." Jai said pulling her back by the hair. "Jai no please. You don't understand he will torture us. Please. Im sorry let me go. I never meant to hurt you. I love you." Kianna pleaded and Jai chuckled. "Kianna.... Your scared of the wrong motherfucker right now." Jai said before she hit her in the head causing her to pass out. 

              "BUBBA! Come in here and take them to Dimitri's TR room." Mecca yelled and Jai looked around and saw Dimitri was gone.  "Where the fuck is Dimitri?" She asked and Mecca sighed. "He went to go get somebody that was spying around the corner although he should be back by now go check." He said and Jai nodded. She left out her black dress wrinkled now. She walked around the corner and saw the one thing that she dreaded to see. "Princeton!"She yelled tears forming in her eyes. She saw Dimitri in shock mode. Tears coming down his face. He held Princeton in his arms crying. "Stay with my son. We got you. We gone save you. I promise just stay with me." Dimitri said and Princess and Romeo came around the corner. Romen saw them and picked the kids up walking them out before they could see. Jai heart was about to leave her chest looking at her son bloody. He was stapped. 

  *********************************************

                "Come here baby come here." Dimitri said as they stood in the waiting room. Jai was in tears. She was broken. This time? She wasn't certain Princeton would make it and that broke her even more. "He gotta make it Dimitri. I- I- I- I need h- him to m- ma-make it." She hyperventilated. "I know baby. I know." Dimitri said as she continued to cry. At the moment everyone in that waiting room was praying for a miracle. Their worlds was falling apart. They where doomed.