Chapter 17

********************************

         As they pulled up at the beach house everyone was in awe. Jai couldn't lie she always wanted to come here but just her and Dimitri. She was happy she didn't have to worry about Rafael any more. Her feelings where growing stronger and she couldn't have that. "Mommy! Ace threw up again." Princess said and Jai sighed. She looked at Dimitri who shrugged. Ace been throwing up the whole car ride. "Maybe he car sick." Dimitri said and Jai rolled her eyes and got out to grab Ace. "Come on Papas." She said getting him out. Dimitri came and grabbed him from her. "Come on Romeo. Prince." She said and they went to her and she lifted them out the car. Princess waited for Dimitri. She was such a daddy's girl. Jai was a little jealous but still loved her daughter. 

      "Yo! How y'all afford this muh?" Enzo asked jumping out his car. "ENZO!" Izzy yelled and Dimitri chuckled. At first he didn't like the fact his homeboy got his little sister pregnant but he knew she was happy and plus she was gone feel the pain of being so fast. "Man! Isabella get yo ass out the damn car the fuck!?" He said standing there with his "What!" Face. "If I get out this car by myself Yo ass sleeping on the fucking floor." She said and he raced back to the car. Everybody started laughing. They where the happy goofy couple. He worshiped the ground she walked on. "Get out my fucking way Monroe before I punch yo ass!" Morgan yelled and Monroe sighed rubbing his face. He took Mecca words to heart and asked Morgan if she cheated causing her to get mad. 

   "Man you mad because I asked your ass a fucking question?" He yelled at her. "Kids go put your swimsuits on." Jai said to all the kids and Enzo ran inside. "Yes ma'am." He said and she laughed at him. Everyone looked at Monroe and Morgan. "No you fucking Moron! I'm mad because you asked me a dumb ass fucking question! I should've cheated on you dumb ass. Yo dick for everybody!" She yelled and he rolled his eyes. "Man shut the fuck up with that shit." He said simply. "I'm sick of you playing these minds games. You lying right to my face do I look stupid my nigga? I know all about the shit your out here doing. Including all them hoes you pursuing. You choosing my nigga. I gave you loyalty but you couldn't meet me halfway Got these hoes looking at my sideways. I guess you single now because that's the way you moving." She said and walked passed him. He stood their in shook. Izzy, Jai, Monique and Treasure embraced her as she walked their way. She broke into full blown tears. Monroe stood their still mad. He punched the window and sighed.

      "Bro come on lets go to the back I got a bag full of blunts clearly we all need to vent." Enzo said walking back out with five ziploc bags with blunts in them. The boys all grabbed a chair and two blunts and got to spilling. "I think Jai pregnant by that Rafael nigga." Dimitri blurted out and Romen started coughing. "My Jai? Nawl I over heard her telling Monique she always wear protection with that nigga. She said his shit small as fuck." Romen said and they boys started laughing. He wasn't lying either. "She probably got feelings for hombre." Rico said and Dimitri nose snarled up. "Yeah bro it's not such thing as fucking with no strings. Not unless shorty just coldhearted. And we all know that aint Jai." Mecca said and Dimitri sighed. "I just jeopardized my own relationship for what?" He asked and Enzo raised his hand. "I got the answer to that." He said and Dimitri chuckled. "What is it?" He asked and Enzo put on a serious face. "Because you mixed business and family together. You brought our street ways into our relationship. You used her. You know she will do anything for you. You knew she wouldn't say no. She's your down bitch." He said and Dimitri sat back in thought.

     He was right. "Any ways, Morgan ass tripping." Monroe and all them broke out laughing. "Nawl motherfucker You took Mecca words to heart earlier that all." Rico said and Monroe shot him a bird. "I don't know why. Morgan been with your ignorant ass since y'all was 13. Bro that's a good 10 years. That shit don't last long in this world we live in especially the streets. She so loyal to you bro! She been with yo ass when you was at your lowest. She been your down bitch for 12 years. You the one tripping dawg. She don't look pregnant. I'm sure she will be happy to carry your baby. Bro remember when she had that miscarriages' at 16? Remember when you got locked up at 17? Shit when you was shot 20. This girl really loves you. She was with you at your lowest. She was always with you at your lowest. You need to stop being a little bitch and go talk to that girl like a grown ass man. Stop being that little boy she met all them years ago. Be the man she needs you to be now nigga." Enzo said and Monroe inhaled his blunt and nodded. "You right. Ima go talk to her." He said putting his blunt out. He almost ran inside to her. 

      "Damn Enzo. You on some Dr. Phil shit tonight huh?" Mecca asked and they all laughed. "Nawl but I been peeping everything that's going on around here. Might as well speak while im high." He said lighting up his third blunt. 

    *******************************

     "Morgan can I talk to you?" He asked as he seen the girl sitting sipping on some liquor. She looked back at him her face red and eyes puffy. His heart hurt looking at her like this. She was too beautiful to be crying like this. He remembered telling her that the first day they met in 7th grade. She was about to fight some boy and got mad and started to cry. He grabbed her away from the fight and since that day they been stuck together really. She nodded and stood up with her drink already gone. She placed the cup down and walked to him. He looked at her walk. He watched her and saw all the things he fell in love with. He pulled her up the stairs to their room and she sat on the bed. 

    "Look Monroe I don't wanna hear how sorry you are. I already played this conversation in my head a thousand times. Nothing will change we are done." She said and he paced back in forth. "Can you shut the hell up Morgan? Listen. Yeah your right I am sorry but remember when we met in 7th grade? You was the new girl. About to get into a fight with that gay boy everyone hated? What was his name?" He asked and she looked down. "Gaston." She said and he pointed at her. "And remember when I took your virginity at 14? Or when you lost our baby at 16?" He asked and she nodded. "I remember Money. I remember." She said calling him by the name they was gone name their son. Monroe eyes swelled with tears. "Or when I got locked up? When I was shot. You been down since 7th grade!  Since we where 13! You don't understand how much I love you. My mother told me. When a motherfucker mess up their always waiting for the person they fucked over to do the same. I was doing that with you and I know deep down inside you would never do me like that.  I love you so fucking much ma. I haven't seen myself with another girl in forever. None of these hoes got me like you do. I don't even know why I questioned you." He said and she sighed and walked to him

      She embraced him as he started to cry. "Ion want you to leave me mamas. I need you. I ain't even on no fuck boy shit right now. I love you man." He cried as they sat on the floor. Seeing him cry made her heart break. She never seen him cry like this and she has seen this man cry a lot. "I love you too but-" She started to say he cut her off. "No but's you not leaving me. We don't need time none of that fuck shit." He said and she chuckled. "Toxic ass." She said wiping his face. "I would never leave you. And yes it's yours." She whispered in his ear. He pulled away. "Wait! Your pregnant?" He asked and she nodded. She was going on four months and was about to start showing. "Four months. All those I have to check in at work in the mornings? I was seeing a doctor." She said pulling out the ultrasound pictures. 

     He looked at the pictures and chuckled. "These a lot of damn kids that's about to be running around this motherfucker." He said out loud causing her to laugh. "Yeah but we been trying for years now. I think maybe it's time we do this. The right way." She said and he nodded. She wiped his face and kissed him. "I love you." He said and she smiled. "I love you more." She said and with that they felt complete. Everything felt right. 

**************************************

    "They flee' d." India said as she walked back and forth. "As in left the country? Are you fucking dumb India?" Antonio asked through the phone. She rolled her eyes. "Look you told me to deliver the message. I did. They are smart motherfuckers. Not to forget the fact they have been doing this shit for years. The Santos and Moreno's come from a long fucking line of smart and organized Cartel leaders! This one is on you. When Romen start rummaging and doesn't find anything. They are gonna put two and two together. I want my money." She said and hung up. She got in her car and drove off. 

    "The dumb bitch ran them out of town." Antonio said to Trevin. "What the fuck we gone do now? If I ask questions that's gone rouse suspicion. If I come near out the blue Dimitri will defiantly put two and two together." Trevin said and Rafael puffed on his blunt in the back seat. "You two motherfucker's have made a bed your about to lay in. If any of this shit track back to me? I will loose Jai'Nia. And if I lose Jai'Nia. Y'all motherfucker's lose your lives." He said and stepped out the car. He stepped into his all black limo and they took off. He left the boys with an uneasy feeling. "Boss where are we to go?" His goon asked. "To the headquarters. The Consuela's need to see their king before he goes on a killing spree." He said and chuckled. He had been playing a dirty game. One that he knew might get him killed.