Chapter 3

While Yuri,Minju and Chaewon are busy playing,they didn't realized the time.Yuri remembered her promise to her older sister that she'll be back before the sunset.

She then bid goodbye to Minju and Chaewon but since it's already late the 2 insisted to walk with Yuri to their house.

When the trio arrived at Yuri's house,they see a figure supposed to be Yuri's older sister worrying why Yuri isn't back yet.

Yuri:Unnie!!!Yoojung Unnie!!
Yoojung turn back after hearing a familiar voice,it's her younger sister.
Yoojung:Yuri-ya,where were you?Do you know how much you made me worried?
Yuri:Unnie,I'm sorry,,I didn't meant to worry you.

Yoojung then turn her head to see 2 people behind Yuri and asked Yuri who they are.

Yoojung:Who are they? (pointing at Chaewon and Minju)
Yuri:Ah!Unnie they're my friends.This is Minju and this is Chaewon,And Minju and Chaewon unnie this is my older sister,Yoojung unnie,,
Yoojung:Nice to meet you two,I heard alot about you from Yuri,,she always tell stories about you two,,,
Chaewon & Minju:Nice to meet you too,unnie *then they looked at Yuri's direction

Yuri then turned her head so she won't be embarrassed by her friends

Yoojung:Oh,you two must be hungry,come on have a dinner with us.
Minju and Chaewon didn't hesitate but to say 'YES'

Yoojung then dragged her younger sister to help her prepare dinner.

Yuri:Unnies,wait for me here,okay?
Chaewon and Minju can only nod.

When they arrived at the table,Yuri was shocked when her younger sister,Wonyoung suddenly hugged
Wonyoung: i miss you,unnie
Yuri:Ya,what are you talking about?We just saw each other earlier
Wonyoung:Still Unnie!!

Although Yuri formerly hold a grudge against her younger sister thinking that the latter was the cause of their mom's death,she eventually forget that after some advice from someone.

I'm ending it here.Who do you think I'm referring in 'someone'.Look forward to it.Also I'm thinking of publishing another book about IZ*ONE.It will be about SsamYul & AnnYeongZ.I'm thinking of publishing it after I finished this book...