Author's note💟

I know some of you are confuse now,let me explained the whole thing.

What really happened is Yuri has been in a coma for 2 years because of a car accident.
While she's in coma,she was dreaming about her past life.
What happened in her dream really did happened,,She was dreaming about her past life during the 2 years of her in a coma.

Also,I'll explain why Yuri is confused at the ending of last chapter.
In her past life,her mom passed away(that's why Yuri was so confused when Chaewon said it's their mom)

Also,at the part where Yuri was confused when Chaewon said it's 'their' mom,she knew Chaewon as a friend instead of a twin sister.

It means that Yuri's mind is still stuck in the past where she dreams about her past life.Like in previous chapters,Chaewon is Yuri's bestfriend instead of twin sister.

To let you know,Chaewon is the older twin while Yuri is the younger one.

And lastly,Yuri hasn't met Yena in the present,,,But don't worry she'll meet her soon...I'm still thinking of how I will make them meet each other...
Sadly,their meeting will be shown on book 2 (I'm sorry)
This is about YulYen so I'll make sure the two will meet soon(in this life,,) Same to Chaewon and Minju,,,

Now that I explained the whole thing let's get into the next chapter,,,