Chapter 5

The 2 girls who'd been following Yuri appeared on Yuri's & Yena's sight.

Chaewon:So that was her.The one you're close now and the reason why you didn't talk to us.
Minju:I can't believe you leave us for that girl.
Yuri:What are you two saying?

(I know you're mad right now,to clear it up I didn't intend to make Chaewon and Minju as Yuri friends-turned-enemies.It's just that the 2 are filled up with jealousy over Yuri seeing someone they didn't know which is Yena,when they themselves waited for 2 months just to speak with Yuri again.)

Yuri:Yena unnie,wait for me,,,I'll just talk with them.
Yena:But who are they?
Yuri:they're the one that I'm referring to when we last met.

(Yes,Yuri didn't refer to Chaewon and Minju as her friends since she's still mad at the two,but Yena understand what Yuri meant)

Yuri then pulled Chaewon's and Minju's hand and led them to a quite place where they can talk.

Yuri:Why were you two following me?
Chaewon:It's because we're worried about you.
Yuri:Then if you're worried about me then you two should've done that before when you didn't kept your promise.
Minju:What do you mean by promise?
Yuri:*she shouted OUR PROMISE TO MEET UP EVERYDAY!!!I can't believe you two already forget about that.
(Chaewon and Minju were shocked when Yuri suddenly shouted.They have never seen Yuri like this.)
Chaewon:We didn't,okay? Our parents locked us up that's why we weren't able to meet up with you)
Yuri was shocked and speechless when she heard that.
Yuri:Then just why did your parents locked you up?
Minju:It's because they discovered the fact that we have been escaping.

Yuri regretted locking herself up for 2 months just because she misunderstood the situations between her and her friends.She really thought that Chaewon and Minju forget about her when it's exactly not.

Chaewon:Also,we had been sending someone to look after you in your house but only one answer came from them,,'that you've been locking yourself up' until it came to the point that we decided to visit but nothing change,you still locked yourself up.We had been waiting for 2 months just for you to open yourself to us again.We thought you were finally going to talk to us today when you came out from your room,but this isn't what we expected.
Yuri:Unnies,I'm sorry.I really though if I get so close to you again,you two will left me out again.I'm really scared of losing someone again especially a bestfriend who had been together with me for 13 years.
Minju:We understand you,Yuri-ya.We're sorry that we're the reason why you're being like this,that we left you out,,,We promise that won't ever happen again.

*Yuri bursts out crying.Same to Chaewon and Minju,,,Then by that the trio are back as friends again.

The trio approached Yena then Chaewon whispered something to Yuri.
Chaewon:Hey,mind introducing her to us?
Yuri:Ya,unnie I was going to do that.

Yuri:Yena-unnie!!!
Yena:Oh Yuri,you're here.What happened?why is your eyes look so puffy?did you cry again?
Yuri:Unnie,Don't worry,I'm fine.So let me introduce you to them.Yena unnie,this is Chaewon and Minju.Unnies,this is Yena.
Chaewon:Nice too meet you.I heard about you from Yuri,you're the one who saved her from the rain.
Minju:Thank you for saving her also sorry about our rude personality earlier.
Yena:No,it's fine,,you don't need to worry about it.Come on,let's talk inside.

*inside Yena's house
Yena:So,how did you three met each other?
*the trio then tells story about how they met each other

Yena:It's already late.Maybe you all should go home now.Let's talk again tomorrow.

Thats how they get close with Yena.

*LET'S FAST FORWARD IT.

Yuri,Chaewon,Minju and Yena's friendship grew as the years passed by.Also,Yuri and Yena's feelings for each other also grew

(some of you might be curious,Yuri and Yena have feelings for each other ever since they first met,but they're so coward to admit it)

OCTOBER 22,2018
Like always,the friends always meet up with each other.They really decided to,since today is Yuri's birthday.
The trio(Yena,Minju & Chaewon) didn't tell Yuri about them going to Yuri's house.They planned a surprise birthday party for Yuri.They decided that Chaewon and Minju will be the one who'll buy foods for Yuri's birthday and Yena will be the one who'll distract Yuri (of course,it's Yena who decided this plan)

*Their conversation
Yena:Ya,you two,,where are you right now?
Chaewon:Hey,come on duck.We're still at the car.
Minju:I guess you're awkward there with Yuri.Don't worry,we'll be back.
Yena:Okay,bye.Yuri's here.

What do you think? Will the surprise birthday party for Yuri will be a success or it will fail? Find out in the next chapter,,,