Chapter 20

Next morning...

Mrs.Jo:Yuri-ya,Chaewon-ah...WAKE UP NOW!!! Did those two slept late again last night?

Chaewon and Yuri heard their mom calling for them from downstairs.

Chaewon:Oh my gadnis! We woke up late again...
Yuri:It's because of you,unnie.
Chaewon:YA!! Why are you blaming it to me again?
Yuri:😛
Chaewon:Aisshhh...I really want to hit you!!!

The twins continues bickering...Until their mom went upstairs...

Mrs.Jo:YA!!!Why are you two bickering again?!!!

That's when the twins stop bickering,,,,

After that,Chaewon and Yuri eat their breakfast and went to school...

School is just as the same as it was yesterday.Nothing good always happened.

(This is getting so boring,let's just fast forward it)

*Fast forward to when the twins older sister,Yoojung go back to Korea after 5 years......

Mrs.Jo:You two! Your older sister just called me.She said she's now in the airport.Dressed up and we'll go fetch her.
Yuri & Chaewon in unison:Okay!!!

Chaewon noticed that Yuri isn't with her crutch.

Chaewon:Ya! Why are you walking without your crutch?
Yuri:I'm getting sick of it.I can walk without it now.
(But after Yuri said that she almost lost her balance but Chaewon is too quick to catch her)

Chaewon imitates what Yuri said earlier 'I can walk without it now'.

Yuri:Ya!Unnie,stop imitating me!!!
Chaewon:Okay,okay.See what happened,you almost fell.You still have to walk with the crutch on you.
Yuri:Alright!

Yuri have no choice but to still walk with the crutch on her.

Then they go fetch Yoojung who's in the airport now...

(Ah! Just in case y'all still don't know,,in the past 6 months,Yuri have regained some of her memories back except for what happened before she got into an accident,so don't be surprised later if she'll remember her older sister)

At the airport...
Mrs.Jo:Oh!!There she is!!!
'UNNIE!!!' Chaewon shouted...
Yuri just remained silent behind them.She's thinking of something.
'That girl looks familiar.Where have I seen her before' Yuri keep thinking about it.
(Yuri then realized that the girl seems to be resembled someone in her dreams,she still don't realized the fact that it's exactly the same person)

Until she realized someone hugged her.It's her older sister...

Yoojung:Yuri-ya,I missed you.
Yuri:Oh!!! I missed you too,unnie.
Yoojung:You remember me?
Chaewon:Of course,she remembered you.She gain some of her memories back now.
Yoojung:That's good then.
Mrs.Jo:You can continue talking on the car.Let's go home for now.

Their mom drove them home.

On the way home,Yuri is still thinking about something.

At their house...
Yuri in her room writing something on her diary..(also the diary helped her gain some of her memories back)

'Out of the 5 people in my dreams,I already met Chaewon-unnie and Yoojung-unnie.Surprisingly,they're my sisters.So it's only 3 people from my dream who haven't shown up yet.If I managed to meet Chaewon-unnie and Yoojung-unnie,will I met the other 3 people in my dreams again?
Those 3 people are...
Kim Minju,my bestfriend whom I trust the most.
Jo Wonyoung,my younger sister.
Choi Yena,the girl I really really love,the girl who got into an accident because of me,the girl who I thought I don't deserve.The one and only love of my life.
I still feel bad about her.I left her.I never even got to see if she survived back then.
Those 3 people,will I ever meet them in this life or will it just stay as the people in my dreams?,,,,
I'm still confused here in the present.Those what happened in my dream isn't what's really happening in reality...
When will I really get an answer to my questions? Will I still get an answer?

Just when Yuri is done writing her diary,Chaewon barged in the room...

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,what are you writing?
Yuri:Ah,it's nothing!!!

Chaewon stole the diary from Yuri's hands...

Chaewon:What is it? Your keeping a secret,right?
Yuri:No,I'm not.Give me my diary back.

Since Chaewon don't want to return Yuri's diary,Yuri pretend like her head hurts...

'Ah,my...head..hurts..' Yuri said.

Chaewon ran to her.

'YA! Yuri,are you okay?' Chaewon asked.

Just when Chaewon approached Yuri,Yuri stole the diary from Chaewon's hands back to her.

Yuri:'😛😛😛'
Chaewon just smiled at her younger sister's cuteness...

Yuri knew how to fool Chaewon although they've been ignoring each other since they're still a kids.She knew Chaewon has a soft side for her and easily worried when it comes to Yuri,that's why she managed to fool Chaewon by saying her head hurts earlier even though it's exactly not.

Chaewon:Aisshh,,,this girl.Fine,I won't look at it.Let's sleep now.

Yuri just laughed and went to bed.She leave her diary on her table.

When Chaewon noticed that Yuri is now sleeping,she then went to read what Yuri wrote earlier in her diary.
(Chaewon has read some of what Yuri's wrote in her diary when Yuri is still in a coma)

Chaewon:I wonder why she don't want me to read it.Let's see what she wrote.

Chaewon then read what Yuri wrote earlier in her diary.She was shocked when she read the word 'dream'.

Chaewon:Is she still thinking about her dream? And why is my name here? Also Yoojung-unnie's name is here too? I told her to forget about it already.

Yuri rarely writes Chaewon's name in her diary,that's why Chaewon was so shocked when she found out that her name was written in Yuri's diary.

Chaewon:Also,what's this? She want to meet another 3 people in her dreams? Those 3 people are Minju,Wonyoung & Yena? WAIT!! Yuri have mentioned those names to me back then except of that Wonyoung.That 'Wonyoung',,,could it be??? NO! I'm just imagining things,,,

I'll end it here...
Why do you think Chaewon wonder who that Wonyoung is?
Does Chaewon knew her in the present?
Or Chaewon really is just imagining things?
Find out in the next chapter...