Chapter 9

After Yuri and Yena reads Chaewon's text message to them,they looked around but unfortunately,Chaewon and Minju already leave when they realized they were being followed by the two.

Then a text message was sent to them again.It's still Chaewon...

Chaewon:Ya,who are you two looking for?

Yes,Chaewon and Minju hasn't leave yet,they're just buying something to eat.Until Chaewon sees Yuri and Yena from afar looking for someone.

(of course,she knew she was the one Yuri and Yena were looking for)

Chaewon decided to show-up with Minju to Yuri and Yena.

Chaewon:Am I the one you're looking for.

Yuri and Yena were shocked when Chaewon and Minju suddenly appeared before them.

Yuri:Ya,unnie.Are you two following us?
Chaewon:I was the one who planned this though.So are you two okay now?
Yuri:Y....e..s..
Chaewon:It's settle then.Don't ever be awkward to each other again.
Yuri & Yena can only nod.
Minju:Let's go home now.

For the 4 of them,this day was the best day that happened to their life,The day when they are able to talk as bestfriends again after many years (this is the first time they all talked again since the time they got busy because of schools.just to inform you all,at the time 4 of them meet is when it's vacation)
Now let's go back!

While walking,the 4 of them talk.

Chaewon:So you two,how's school?
Yena:Nothing special.
Minju:What about you Yuri?
Yuri:it's nothing special too.What about you two?
Chaewon:There's nothing special too.What about we go to the same school together? Do you agree with me?
Minju:I won't say no.
Chaewon:What about you two?
Yena & Yuri:Okay,we'll agree to it.
Yuri:But I'll still have to ask my father about it.You know him,he's very strict.
Chaewon:Okay,it's been decided.

After their short talk,they all parted ways....

When Yuri went home,she decided to wait for her dad to get permissions to transfer schools.

(Yuri really isn't the type to wait for her dad,since after school she would just go straight to her bed and sleeps but this time,she really have to ask her dad)

Yuri's dad arrived home...

Yuri:Dad,can we talk?
Mr. Jo:Okay,what is it?
Yuri:Uhmmm...Dad,I want to transfer school.
Mr.Jo:But why? Is there something going on your school?
Yuri:Nothing exactly,but I want to go to the same school with my friends.
Mr. Jo:No I won't allow you to transfer school.Your school is the one who I can make sure to keep you safe.
Yuri:But,,Dad...
Mr. Jo:Then let's just do this if you really want to go to the same school with your friends.
Yuri:What is it?
Mr. Jo:Tell them to transfer to your school.

Yuri's father own the school Yuri is attending to.So Yuri too always can do everything she wants to do in the school.

Mr. Jo:Go sleep now.It's already late.You would be late for school.
Yuri:Thank you,Dad...

Yuri then texts her friends...

Yuri:Unnies,my dad agreed.
Chaewon:Really?
Yuri:But there's a condition.
Minju:What is it?
Yuri:Y'all should transfer to my school.
Yena:That's not a problem.

Then they all agree to that.

After that,they all went to sleep but was also feeling excited.

*Next morning...

It's the day Chaewon,Minju and Yena will be transferring to Yuri's school.

Yuri's dad left a letter on the table for Yuri.

*On the letter
'Yuri,I already finished the process in transferring you friends to your school,I also told the driver to drive them to school.'

Yuri then prepares for school.Normally,Yuri isn't really that much excited to go to school.But this time,she's really excited knowing that she would be attending the same school as her friends.

Before Yuri leave for school,she texted her friends.

Yuri:Unnies,don't go yet.Our driver will be driving you to my school.
Chaewon,Yena,Minju: 👍👍👍

Then after texting her friends,she then go ride the car.

Driver:Miss Yuri,your dad to me to also drive your friends to the school.Can you tell where their house is?
Yuri:Just drive.I'll tell you the directions. *she said in a cold tone.

They first go to Chaewon's and Minju's house. (I forgot to tell all of you,Chaewon and Minju are neighbours)

Yuri:It's here. *as she sees Chaewon and Minju waiting...

The car stopped at Chaewon and Minju.

Yuri opened the car's window.

Yuri:Unnies,it's me.Get in.

Then Chaewon and Minju went in the car.

Chaewon:Yuri-ya,what about Yena?
Yuri:Don't worry,I won't leave that duck out.

Minju and Chaewon just laughs at Yuri calling Yena as a 'duck'.

They arrived at Yena's house.

Yuri:Ya! you duck.Don't just stand there.Get in now.We'llbe late.

Yena get in the car and the 4 of them arrived to the school togehter.

I'll end it here. What do you think will happen on Chaewon,Minju and Yena first day in Yuri's school?
Look forward in the next chapter....