Word of the day: winner

{^.^}

"I'll be her partner."

                                        {^.^}

"So what? You're not going to Masa's party at all?"your father watches you sink into the couch, as he folds his laundry

your father watches you sink into the couch,
as he folds his laundry.
He puts the clothes down and peaks through the light blue curtains.
"Looks like the party's already getting started."

"Look's like the party's alre-"
you begin to mock him, but quickly stop before he gets mad.
"I don't know if I want to go. Too much time to see S-s-s-s-so many people."

He raises an eyebrow at your lame cover up and proceeds to pack up his clothes and take it to his room.
"Okay! But, if you don't end up goin, I better not hear you blast any sad, single songs in your room!"

Hearing his door shut, you stood up and looked out the window as well.
Your dad was right, it was obvious the party was getting hype.
You weren't sure if that was enough to suck you in. After the events earlier today, you weren't sure about stepping out the house every again.

Maybe I'm overreacting?

Clicking your tongue, you grab your phone and see thirteen missed calls from Masa and eighty-two texts.

Masa <3 : YO YO YOLKDMC,..,

Masa <3 : HAHAAAKWQJXASXNL

Masa <3 : This super hawt girl looks like you

Masa <3 : LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL

Masa <3 : i lobw tou

Masa <3 : HEY Y/N I LOVR UUOOOOOOOOOO

Damn. That boy can never not get drunk.

{^.^}

"Oi, Masa!"
you shout, walking in the booze stained house.

His parents are lucky they went on that exclusive Valentine's Day vacation.

"Excuse me. Move. Excu- Woah!"

While trying to push through the crowd, you unexpectedly trip over someone.
Just as the floor connected with you, your body landed in a set of arms.

You bring your head up and come face to face with Suga.

"Glad I caught ya."
he chuckles, refusing to break eye contact.