Word of the day: quiet

{^.^}

"Respond. I'm getting bored."

{^.^}

"Yikes, TsuTsu-chan

"Yikes, TsuTsu-chan.
You are not looking like your normal, cute self."
Masa points out.

He arrived at school earlier than you, since you almost slept in again.
You put your shoes into your locker, taking out your school ones. He leaned against the other ones,
facing you.

"Hey, are you listening to me?"
he asks and plants his hand on your forehead. "TsuTsu-chan, you're burning up."

"Can you jus-"
you stop yourself.
"Just need a little bit of less talking today."

You tried your best not to show it, but you had some secret anger towards Masa after last night. Although, you didn't find it necessary to bring up.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you feeling okay?"
Sugawara asks.

"Beat it, Sugawara-kun. She has a fever, and you're probably the last person she wants to see."
Masa defends.

Sugawara raised an eyebrow, but slightly smirks.

"I have a feeling you're talking about the wrong guy." he replies,
referring to Masa's mistake from last night.

"What?-"

"No. He's right. Koushi, go to Mars or something,
I don't want to see you."
you tell him.

He didn't show it, but Sugawara was slightly hurt. After last night, he had laid in bed and thought about your guys' friendship reassembling.
The unexpected picture was a wake up call for him.

"Okay, be mad at the guy who saved you and defend the one that got you sick."
Suga states and walks off.

Go to Mars? Her insults are weaker than usual. She must be really sick.

"What does he mean by that?"
Masa asks his best friend.

The bell saves her from answering and the two make it to class. You split from him and fell into the seat next to Suga.
First thing you did was drop your head into your crossed up arms.

"Look at that, just as I predicted."
Sugawara went back to his old self and
began to annoy you already.

You wanted to tell him to shut up or be quiet, but your head was receiving the worst pain.