Word of the day: comforting

Recap: You had almost gotten kidnapped and r*ped. Sugawara and Masa saved you.
Masa got his eardrum blown out by a loud firing of a gun, but he is okay and went on his vacation. Leaving you in the hands of Suga because your dad isn't home either.
It is Christmas week now.

                                        {^.^}

"Still won't talk?"

                                        {^.^}

The warmth of the room reminded you of Summer

The warmth of the room reminded you of Summer. But the effort of holding onto your blanket tightly, made you remember its Winter.

You slow start to gain memory of where you're at.

The room was dim. Light from the hallway peaked through the door that was ajar.
Making it easier for you to see a half drank water bottle next to you.
You reach over and chug it down, remembering how refreshing water can be.

As you tried to get up, your head was a bit woozy. Still wondering what time it even was.
At the moment, checking your phone didn't even hit you, as you walked out of the room.

A few stumbles helped you get to the kitchen.

"Oh, Sleeping Beauty's up."

Leaning against the counter,
Sugawara wore an apron and held a spatula.
A towel wrapped around his neck,
with his hair very damp.

"Move Koushi."
you immediately groan, still not in the right state of mind.
You walk over to him and reached for the medicine cabinet above him.
Without giving him a chance to move, your find yourself nearly on top of him.

"Uh-um, Y/N."
he struggled to say.

"Crap, sorry."
you say and move aside.
"Get me the Advil."

He turns around and grabs the medicine out, tossing the bottle towards you.
In the moment,
you noticed how he didn't even ask for a
"Please." from you.

"Wait, why are you cooking?"
you ask him, looking at the noodles on the stove.

"Y/N, it's already evening. Almost dinner time."

Your eyes widen.
All the memories from last night finally hit you, causing you to nearly lose your balance.

"Woah, Y/N. Sit down."
he orders and pulls a chair under you.
You listen to him and take a seat.
"You okay?"