Dream or Nightmare

Meet Siren Cavill ,

*****

Siren .

.....My body was paining , my head felt numb then I realized the right side of head was hurt when I touched it .

As I gained consciousness  I felt something  , some weight that was holding my body captivated and my eyes snapped open ..

I tried sitting up and found long shackles were holding my limbs and legs , found those chains are attached to the bed poles leaving me dumbstruck and scared .

After a painful attempt  I sat up , found my self on a master bed , supporting my head with my hand from the side I  looked around , my eyes fell on the extravagant luxuries surrounding me in a heavenly looking dark room .

The room was filled with moon light and cold wind  coming from huge windows makes me shiver , the curtains were flying with the rhythm of wind , seems like it's been raining before . the house interiors was delicately done by intricate designs that filled the walls and ceiling beautifully though the room was more then ravishing but the tint of horror can be felt like the walls itself screaming of the gore they had seen telling to beware of the terror here .

The furniture and the soft bed I was laying on gives the lavish rich vibes .
If these shackles weren't there I would ask my self " am I dreaming ?" but due to the dizziness in my head  and heaviness in my limbs , it seems a night mare , of course a beautiful one . I got lost in my trance caused by my wound leaning my head against the headboard .

My eyes snapped open when huge door opened with a screeching sound . though it was dim lit by few candles and fire place ,  I can see the man , his perfect masculine jawline mesmerising me . Inky black hairs looked like combed by his fingers and swept back from his face which the breeze tried to mess up making strands falling on his forehead sexily .

As my eyes continued checking him out , his piercing , hooded , emotionless silver eyes as serene as morning dew which I thought I have seen somewhere but shrugged this old school pick up line because he even doesn't seem to belong in this world , a ravishing devilish beauty or Lucifer himself .

I  continued gazing his breathtaking soft and rosy lips by which beholder will be sent in daze  , his body like Greek gods , from head to toe he was an epitome of perfection but an unspoken evilness , and a scent of terror was evident in his aura .
every thing about him was so alluring and addictive that I can't even stop my self from  amorously gazing at him .

His aura was chilling cold with evilness dripping down , but the the beauty he possessed is something that even dreams won't permit to show you .....  .  I gasped because what ever reality is , I can bet it's not it !!

"Ahmm...."
my train of thoughts lost track  . I felt his gaze on me , the hollowness in his eyes are trying to suck my soul in it like a black hole , trying to read every passing thought in my mind .

But before I could just faint over these sudden charms and fear I needed to know whether it's dream or not . so I pinched my self -

" Ouch ! "
and I looked up at him , he was standing right there so again I shut my eyes close still not believing it , and giving time to my dizzy brain which feels numb started wobbling -

Do I know this godly creature ?  ,

Am I dead ? , is he an archangel or something ?  

I probably looked like a puzzled baby trying to figure out which chocolate he wanted but then I shrugged , and tried to be more practical looking down at my hands I asked my self - 

Why the hell am I captivated like slave ? ,      

Is he a gangster or something ?

.... so my brain concluded that I'm kidnapped and fear sank into my bones .
by the time his gaze shifted to chains holding me , he came near the bed unlocking the chains from bed poles , all the three leaving one in my leg

My legs were shivering due to cold wind coming from Windows and the thin fabric covering me wasn't enough . No quilt was there to protect me from the cold and rainy night like today  , when my eyes met his again, his silver eyes are more then enough to send me in daze .After so many questions gushing in my mind over my situation , I wanted to seek answers .

*****

( A/N : dear readers it's my first novel , I hope u enjoy it to the fullest with the music recommend so please don't go hard on me :)  , though I am doing my best to avoid any errors

! please don't forget to vote and support me! )