Annoying the Explosive Blonde

Midoriya was really bored at the moment. He didn't have his knives or anything potential to kill himself. All this because of his last stunt.
.
.
Okay maybe he shouldn't do things as he does but he never had a normal relationship with his classmates, he didn't even have friends because of Bakugou's bullying. And all the bullying was because he didn't know what or how to use his quirk. How do you even know that you are immortal at age of four? Okay, I'm getting a little bit distracted from the story so back to the story.
.
.
Midoriya had realized at some point that he was a masochist or he thought so because he wanted to feel pain again but at the moment he had nothing that would give him the pain and he was also bored without his knives to play with. But Midoriya is far more creative than the author, he had Bakugou at his classmate and he could use that fact.
.
.
He planned, well more like used his brains, that if he annoyed Bakugou enough. Then the blond would use his quirk at him.
.
.
(Okay in normal day, Midoriya doesn't need to annoy Bakugou to get explosion on face. But that's not immortal but also this:

⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️   ⬇️

Okay, now back to the story.
.

.
.
Bakugou wouldn't maybe use his quirk enough to kill him but enough to make Midoriya feel the pain that he was missing.
.
.
And that has all that the boy needed at the time if you don't count hug or therapy session on that.
.
.
Maybe next time? No? Okay, always can hope.
.
.
So on Monday, Midoriya started poking Bakugou's back with a pen in the middle of class and when the angry blonde turned around he acted like he was doing something else. The blond couldn't do anything else than yell at him because Aizawa wasn't ready for that shit on Monday morning. So because he couldn't use his quirk, Bakugou was even more angry and ready to kill Midoriya.
.
.
So Midoriya continued annoying the fuming blond whole day and then there came time for All Might's class and Midoriya was ready because in that class Bakugou could use his quirk to explode Midoriya and no one could stop him from doing that. And maybe others thought that the green-haired boy brought it to himself and they just let it happen.
.
.
.
There was a big explosion and then Midoriya died because Bakugou used his biggest explosion at him immediately when All Might said that they would be against each other. And Bakugou didn't need to be told twice when he was already attacking Midoriya.
.
.
Bakugou was satisfied for a minute until Midoriya waked up from the dead and started again annoy the blond because he's little shit and never stops doing that even when he finally dies
(If the lord finally gives him the power to die. Always can pray.) and leaves from the earth and goes to hell, only to annoy the shit out of Satan.
.
.
.
So that continued until All Might and some of their classmates separated them from each other. And because Midoriya brought it to himself, he didn't get any help from Recovery Girl for bruises that Bakugou gave him. But that was okay for Midoriya.
.
.
.
.
A/N: I really don't feel motivated to write anymore. Well, it's more like I don't have ideas for the chapters, and the chapters that I have written don't seem so good to me.