All Might meets Immortal boy (2)

"Suprise, All Might. I'm immortal."

Midoriya knew that he was talking to the number one hero but he just had to do it.

And the face that All Might made was perfect.

The man was clearly confused about what was going on when Midoriya started to laugh at the man, while All Might look him like he was crazy or something.

Okay, maybe he was. Who knows?

After the young boy had laughed enough, All Might ask if he was mentally okay and the boy answered with, "Idk, aren't we all little bit crazy?"

All Might didn't know what to comment to that but was about to say he needed to go but his body started to steam and before he could say or do anything he was in his civil form.

Boy didn't seem to be shocked but still starred at the boney man in front of him, that was just second ago the number one hero.

All Might started saying that this needed to be a secret and Midoriya nodded and asked if he could ask one question in change from him. All Might thinked for a second before nodding and saying that he could answer for one before he needed to bring the villain to the police station.

So Midoriya asked, "Can I be a  hero with immortal quirk?"

"No, I think you can't because your quirk didn't stop the villain so how could you use it to save others? But you can be still something else like a fireman or police officer even if your quirk doesn't really help you there so much."

Midoriya wanted to argue at the man but let it go, number one's opinion didn't change anything and he still wanted to be a hero, helped his quirk or not.

So he let the number one hero go and started to walk home where his mom was already probably worrying too much because he was "quirkless" and how a normal walk could be so dangerous to him because of that.

But for some reason, his feats brought him to a scene where heroes were trying to fight the slimy thing that had killed him or at least tried...

But didn't All Might capture it? And why were the heroes just staring and not capturing the villain?

After pushing himself through the crowd to get a closer look at what was going on when red eyes stared right at him.

Bakugou, his old friend, now bully was been captured by the villain and fear was all over his face.

So he did what normal civil would do and stayed and watched his bully that was suffocating in a pile of slime.

Did you really think that Midoriya was a normal civil and would have done that? That what I thought.

So, no that wasn't what he did.

What Midoriya did was, running at the slimy thing and swinging his backpack at his eyes that seemed to be his only weakness. Because of that, he got Bakugou time to breath and Midoriya chance to pull him out of the green sludge.

But after doing that the sludge guy was already ready to attack them but All Might saved them from that.

Heroes where praising Bakugou who was ignoring them and was glaring daggers at Midoriya who seemed to unfaced about that.

When the heroes tried to yell at Midoriya from being reckless but he flipped a bird at them and he was doing a better job than them at being a hero and yelled them how they should have used their brains even if their quirks didn't work at the villain.

When Midoriya was walking home he was stopped by angry Bakugou who was yelling at him that he didn't need his help but Midoriya ignored him and flipped birds at him too.

Then he was stopped All Might saying how heroic he was and some random stuff but Midoriya wasn't interested until All Might said to him,

"You are wort to inherit my power!" Or something and then telling how the power could be given to people like a torch.

Midoriya's answer was simply, "No."

"Yes-wait what do you mean 'no'?"

"I mean, NO. I asked if I could be a hero with my quirk and not with what you are offering right now. Also, I'm pretty sure that you just want to give it to me so I can be the 'immortal symbol of peace' or something, and I don't want that. What I want is, to be an underground hero and a way to get rid of this quirk. So no thank you All Might."

"B-but young-" All Might was left alone in the street while Midoriya left to thing his training plan for U.A and maybe new ideas of how to kill himself.

A/N: And finally you get the second part, you are welcome. After this will be coming still one chapter for sure because someone comments a great idea what they want and I'm gonna write it. It will be the last chapter if there aren't more ideas that you want me to write.

:)