Bonus 1#

Here's my drawing

Here's my drawing. It ain't anything special but I wanted to draw that from the first chapter.

(Yeah I know his arm is looking super weird but I don't care.)

Also, I had this mini-story? (Idk) in my mind while I was drawing the picture.

- - - - -

The class was looking at Midoriya's dead body and the bleach bottle next to him.

A deep breath intake made them looked again at Midoriya's body, that came alive again.

They couldn't say anything because Midoriya was faster and yelled, "I'm alive! Wait that wasn't post to happen?"

'You weren't post to die or wake up?' Class asked themself while Midoriya seemed to be looking something but founded it soon.

The bleach bottle was again in Midoriya's hand but this time he was reading something from it.

"Of course my it's my luck." Midoriya muttered to himself after reading the text on the bottle, 'Kills 99,9% of the germs.'

- - - - -

It's not funny or anything but that was like in my mind.

- - - - -

Here's my drawing, this is a lot shittier because I made it like under 5 minutes and I made the background myself.

But there you go, Immortal-in-space-alone-after-everybody-else-dies-at-earth

- - - - -

Comment if you have any ideas that you want me to write and I'll try. I don't know how long I'm gonna leave this offer open but you have about week or two and after that, I'll make this story as a finished one and I go write my other stories and maybe some new ones.

Thanks for reading :)