Bonus 2#

So this chapter has some random ideas and things that I got some of you and I was too lazy to write a full chapter out of them.

 @justcallme-Ei gave me a "drop-dead gorgeous" utterance (?) as an idea to me, and this what I thought. (Idk, what am I trying to say here?? Brains can you work for once???)

- - - - -

"Nice Gucci eyebags."

Midoriya said when he saw Shinso for the first time, blocking his homeroom's door for some weird reason that probably had something to do with the Sports Festival that was coming soon.

Why did he say it to the purple teen who was clearly a relative of his homeroom teacher Aizawa-sensei? Because the teen's eye bags under his eyes could river Midoriya's own and his tired homeroom teacher's.

The reason for eye bags was probably that he was Aizawa's son or something and it went with the genes or just simply insomniac like he was. But now back to the story where the purple-haired teen turned at the sayer and then said to him whit clear sarcasm and boredom,

"Thanks, you also like drop-dead gorgeous."

"Ah, thank I was trying to get that look."

The other classes forget the real reason why they were there because now they were looking at two tired teens that just started to speak random memes and cats?

Yes, memes and cats.

- - - - -

Don't kill me I didn't though anything else because of my dump brains.

- - - - -

I was asked in the last chapter by @Rwbycosplay20 that what would happen if Aizawa used his quirk on Izuku when he was trying to die again. I already answered in the comments but I wanted to write here about it (They probably commented about it so I would write about it but I'm dumb, okay?). Even when I could make a whole chapter for that but...

- - - - -

It was time to start morning class and Aizawa could already hear his class going crazy from standing outside the classroom.

(Midoriya wouldn't deny or admit that he had something to do whit it if somebody asked him...)

Aizawa sighed and opened the classroom door while saying about how he wasn't paid enough to deal with this shit.

The teacher failed to notice while walking in front of the class, the glint in his Problem Child's eyes that told that he had another idea in his mind and was ready when Aizawa used his quirk to get the class quiet so the class could finally start.

- - - - -

Aizawa was using his quirk when suddenly all he could see was Midoriya who came almost so close that their nose touched and while doing that, covering his eyesight of others.

He glared the student whit confusion till his eyes were drawn to Problem Child's arm that where bloodied...

It only was a couple second but felt that it lasted more than that when Midoriya suddenly hit the floor.

Some students very little panicking while others had already get used to it.

Aizawa himself was thinking hard was going on, his student that was Immortal tried to kill himself again but something was different this time. He did it when he was using his quirk and stopped him from looking anywhere else than him. His quirk-

The Problem Child used him to erase his Immortal quirk to die?

Aizawa finally snapped out of it and looked at the student lying on the floor while staining the white floors whit dark red blood.

The student could see that something from looking at their teacher's face and the dead boy that was usually already smiling at them but not this time.

He was just lying on the floor, still dead.

More students started to panic and Aizawa was trying to find his student's pulse and making sure he hadn't killed his own student. After failing to find a pulse, Aizawa started to press his student's chest to make Midoriya's heart start to work again.

Finally, Midoriya's heart started to work again and the named student opened his eyes to see his worried and a little bit angry face of his homeroom teacher.

"...an angel," Midoriya whispered while looking at the eyes of his tired teacher.

A minute later Midoriya was seen almost jumping on his teacher as the class was only watching as the student was begging the teacher to end his misery life finally with his quirk, only to get no as an answer.

"A demon dressed as an angel. Why God?? Why do you hate me so much?!??" The green-haired teen muttered under his breath while still on knees in front of his homeroom teacher.

(Why I want like manga picture/page about Midoriya thinking that Aizawa is an angel but nope his the devil? Can somebody make or should I try to make it myself?)

- - - - -

The last one sucked, I might try to write it again in the future but I'm not sure yet.

I'm sorry for not publishing any chapter in any of my books because school suck and I have already had multiple tests and those sucked :(

Thanks for reading.

:)