Chapter five

"so how long will this plan become a reality?" i ask grayson as he looks at me after explaining his long explanation of a plan.

"well it will all work out in a few days, i'm aiming for tuesday, today is sunday" he responded while walking away from the pool table and going up the creaky wood steps.

i glance over at elijah and isaiah on the other side of the table. "so what's it?" i ask looking at them.

"it was easy to get you out, it'll be just as easy for her too i hope" isaiah says walking towards the kitchen.

"dean, don't worry she'll be fine" elijah reassures me. i shrug and step back from the pool table.

"hey i'm cool man" i said chuckling. i was actually internally freaking out, i couldn't wait to see her.

the day passed by quickly. elijah guided me back up to my room turned on the light. i walked past him into my room and plopped onto the bed.

"night babyboy" elijah said to me. i raised my eyebrow at him and stared at him confused.
he just chuckled and left the room closing the door behind him.

"weirdo" i mumbled slightly chuckling to myself.
i wasn't given any new clothes so i was still wearing my jail jumper. i unzipped it and pulled it off me. i took the white t-shirt off me and threw them both to the side, leaving me just in my checkered blue and grey boxers.

i ruffle my hair and climb into my bed. i melted into the mattress. i haven't been in a bed this comfy since...my own bed. immediately i fell asleep when my head hit the pillow. nothing was waking me up anytime soon.

then unfortunately i was woken up by an arm wrapping around my waist. i twist to see who it is. tamara is laying next to me her beautiful eyes and smile shine at me. i take my hand and move a piece of her hair from her face.

"hi dean" she said in a quiet voice. i was utterly shocked.

"how'd you get here?" i asked her "i mean, we didn't go through with the plan yet" i added.

she sat up and propped herself on her elbows.
"i don't know, i'm just here" she said looking at me.

i look at her eyes then slowly look at her lips. i place my hand on her face gently before leaning in for a kiss "i promise not to leave again" i said to her after pulling away gently.

"dean.." she said getting up. "you know i'm not real." she looked down at me on the bed

"w-what do you mean?" i say raising an eyebrow.

"you're dreaming baby" she said softly "WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" she repeated at me.

i then snapped out of sleep and sat up as soon as possible from my bed. elijah was at the door.

"wake up idiot!" he shouted at me. i blinked quickly. running my fingers through my hair i scanned the room. "it's 1am!" he added.

"i'm up i'm up" i said sighing and getting up slowly.

"there is some clothes on the dresser, grayson got some from the thrift store" he said before turning around. "oh and dinner is soon ready" he said chuckling and closing the door and leaving.